“Great quick stop off”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Struggled to get parked anywhere in Malibu and ended up stopping at the first parking space I could find just across from the reel inn and that was the decision made where to eat !! An unplanned stop but it was tasty and very very filling. A simply made grilled chicken sandwich with bbq sauce but I regret not trying the seafood as it did look amazing.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I was just enjoying some time at the beach when I looked at across the street this cozy place. I decided to check it out. When I saw all the fresh fish, I decided to stay, I didn’t regret at all. Beautiful inside and outside patio with the waiters extremely nice. Very good and fresh food with a Mexican touch. The fish tacos were just the best, with very affordable price. The fresh tilapia plate was also very tasty, and of course I couldn’t forget about the nice french fries. I will definitely visit this cozy place again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to us and it did not disappoint. It’s grab a table and self service but the line goes fast and we had no trouble getting a spot. The oysters were really fresh and delicious and the Bloody Mary was amazing! One of the best meals we had all holiday.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Good food, it’s just right, just enough and the prices are reasonable. Fresh fish and the atmosphere is old school as if you were in a nice clean environment back in the 70’s. indoor and out door eating. Parking u have to pay for but cheap.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

What a charming place! Nice selection of seafood. Cooked anyway that you wanted. I had a fish taco and a shrimp taco. Wonderfully prepared!

Been to Reel Inn? Share your experiences!