“After design meeting dinner 🍽 ”
Review of Tramonto Bistro

Tramonto Bistro
Ranked #21 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

No reservation, but seated within a few minutes. The staff was very nice , service was great. Restaurant had very nice ambiance.
The dinner was delicious.
Would definitely recommend this place. Very near Malibu pier on the land side.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My personal preference is pasta which was perfection. What you expect is what you get.
Good service, inside or patio dining and reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The warm tones decor is lovely, understated and inviting. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. I ordered the Bolognese with gluten free pasta and it was delicious. It was different then any other I've had in that it was loaded with meat and a delicious blend of spices. It was overwhelmed by tomatoes. My husband had the chicken parmigiano and he was very happy with it as well. I decided to have a Chianti with my dinner and ordered the Contemassi which I had never had before. It was lighter then most Chianti's; yet I enjoyed it. Later, the owner Wilfredo, came to our table to check in with us. We love it when owners or managers stop by. He asked about dessert and we declined. My husband mentioned that next time he would order something with chocolate. What do you know? Arriving at our table a few minutes later was a delicious dessert they call Chocolate Dream...warmed with whipping cream. Heavenly! Will we go back? Yes, Definitely! Thank you Wilfredo and staff for a wonderful stop on our way home!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Great service and food. We got a pizza and eggplant parmigiana to split, both were very good, but get the eggplant it’s so good.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick drink. Very friendly staff had a starter to tie me over till dinner. Enjoy the Aracine