“Absolutely beautiful! And Paradise Retreats is...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nunce1
Edwards, California
“Absolutely beautiful! And Paradise Retreats is great to work with!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This place was amazing! My family and I stayed here for a few days in early May and it was outstanding! I was a little skeptical of Paradise Retreats only because there wasn't much online about them (other than one really bad review that stuck with me) and I was nervous about their extremely high deposit. But this place was amazing and I can completely understand why they require such a high deposit. Everything is immaculate, the house is extremely well-stocked. The grill alone is the nicest grill I've ever seen! And Paradise Retreats was great to deal with. They were very responsive (usually replied within the hour) and super friendly. The rental agreement stated I would receive my deposit in 14 days from vacating the property and sure enough, they sent it out 14 days later (I actually received it a little after the 14 days as a result, but no issues). I'd highly recommend this place. I can't stress how gorgeous the house was! And it was only a 2-3 minute walk to the little downtown area, which was so convenient. Quiet neighborhood, lots of trees. So nice!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The grounds were amazing!
Liked least: Nothing. Everything was great!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Santa Clarita
Reviewed 24 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing