US$342
US$329
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$389/night.

US$437
US$402
Doubletree.com
Bayside Hotel(Santa Monica)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$304
  • Beachfront
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$366
US$353
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$281
US$273
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

US$157
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$155
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$320
  • Beachfront
US$528
US$508
  • Pool
All reviewsstaples centerjonathan adlerihg propertyfront deskoriginal pantryfloor loungerestaurants and barsbeautiful hotelfire pitmain lobbybreakfast and dinnerthe check in processhigh floorvalet parkingwithin easy walking distancecorner roomair conditioner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here twice now when there were events I had to attend. The staff is by far the nicest I've experienced in a very long time. The rooms were spacious considering the location in DTLA and it's walking distance to many restaurants and day/night life. Definitely a go-to for the next time I need to book in dtla.
Also — the deco and story behind the hotel is amazing. You can tell they put a lot of thought into every detail.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mkhanabusa
Christine C, Manager at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mkhanabusa,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to see you again soon!

Best Regards,
Christine Co

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was really surprised to see how nice this hotel was when I arrived for my week long trip. The valet greeted me as well as the door person with a smile. I then walked into this nice lobby and decor of the first floor. The check-in was quick and the rooms were nice!

The first thing I did was walk the grounds and check out the nice gym and pool area that they have. It had the right open air downtown pool feel that I wanted and they even had games to play. I guess they even had tons of banquet and meeting room space.

During the week, I got out of my conference early one night and was advised that there was a great Live Music Happy Hour on the 18th floor lounge. What?! There’s a lounge up there?! Trust me, this is definitely one of the nicer areas of this hotel. Not to mention the Happy Hour started at $4 and there happend to be live music on Wednesday’s. The drinks and food were great!

This was the first time I stayed at a Indigo Hotel, I wonder if the others are as nice as this one? I look forward to coming back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Emma J, Manager at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings NoboruMasada,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it seems you were able to take full advantage of our pool area, as well as Wednesday night Sunsets & Sounds up in 18 Social! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay and cannot wait to welcome you back on your next trip to downtown Los Angeles!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very fancy hotel with beautiful art deco. Excellent location as it is close to the highway. However, the room cleaning and maintenance was quite disgusting, with reused mats, a broken coffee machine, a small dead insect and various hairs on the floor, and a lack of refilled bath gels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Twinklestar821,

We appreciate your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the shortfall in service you have experienced on your last visit.
Thank you for bringing these issues to light and providing great detail on your visit so that we can make improvements on that particular area. It is so important that we know where we fall short so that we can continue to strive to provide an exceptional experience.
Rest assured your comments has been addressed with the concerned departments to avoid such disappointing experiences.

Thank you again and We do hope we will welcome you back here in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room Wow us as we enter! It’s so hollywood style and super conveniently located with supermarket and eatery within walking distant! However if you drive, parking fee in the hotel is USD46 daily, you can find cheaper carpark nearby within walking distant too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Greetings!

Thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that you picked up on the many different design elements reminiscent of Golden Age Hollywood! We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to downtown Los Angeles!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a wonderful time staying at the Hotel Indigo last week, everything was luxury and the staff made you feel like family. I was impressed by the artistic detail put into every part of the experience!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jamiechystudios

Greetings jamiechystudios!

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and are delighted that you love our unique design just as much as we do. Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback and we look forward to your next visit!