All reviewsstaples centeroriginal pantryihg propertyjonathan adlerfresh hotelcoffee podsfront desklove seatla lakersscuff marksattractive hotelhollywood themebar loungeboutique feelmodern vibenight lightremote control
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was really surprised to see how nice this hotel was when I arrived for my week long trip. The valet greeted me as well as the door person with a smile. I then walked into this nice lobby and decor of the first floor. The check-in was quick and the rooms were nice!

The first thing I did was walk the grounds and check out the nice gym and pool area that they have. It had the right open air downtown pool feel that I wanted and they even had games to play. I guess they even had tons of banquet and meeting room space.

During the week, I got out of my conference early one night and was advised that there was a great Live Music Happy Hour on the 18th floor lounge. What?! There’s a lounge up there?! Trust me, this is definitely one of the nicer areas of this hotel. Not to mention the Happy Hour started at $4 and there happend to be live music on Wednesday’s. The drinks and food were great!

This was the first time I stayed at a Indigo Hotel, I wonder if the others are as nice as this one? I look forward to coming back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Emma J, Manager at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Greetings NoboruMasada,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it seems you were able to take full advantage of our pool area, as well as Wednesday night Sunsets & Sounds up in 18 Social! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay and cannot wait to welcome you back on your next trip to downtown Los Angeles!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very fancy hotel with beautiful art deco. Excellent location as it is close to the highway. However, the room cleaning and maintenance was quite disgusting, with reused mats, a broken coffee machine, a small dead insect and various hairs on the floor, and a lack of refilled bath gels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christine C, Manager at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Twinklestar821,

We appreciate your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the shortfall in service you have experienced on your last visit.
Thank you for bringing these issues to light and providing great detail on your visit so that we can make improvements on that particular area. It is so important that we know where we fall short so that we can continue to strive to provide an exceptional experience.
Rest assured your comments has been addressed with the concerned departments to avoid such disappointing experiences.

Thank you again and We do hope we will welcome you back here in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The room Wow us as we enter! It’s so hollywood style and super conveniently located with supermarket and eatery within walking distant! However if you drive, parking fee in the hotel is USD46 daily, you can find cheaper carpark nearby within walking distant too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mobile749897

Greetings!

Thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that you picked up on the many different design elements reminiscent of Golden Age Hollywood! We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to downtown Los Angeles!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I had a wonderful time staying at the Hotel Indigo last week, everything was luxury and the staff made you feel like family. I was impressed by the artistic detail put into every part of the experience!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jamiechystudios

Greetings jamiechystudios!

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and are delighted that you love our unique design just as much as we do. Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel is conveniently located in downtown LA near businesses as well as LA Live. I stay at this property each time that I travel to LA. The staff is always extremely friendly and helpful. The lounge in the lobby is comfortable to sit and enjoy cocktails with colleagues and/or friends. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated, with hardwood floors. I had a room right outside the elevator bank and did not hear any noise from that area which is always a refreshing change. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the downtown area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cford988

Greetings cford988,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear that you so thoroughly enjoy our property. We cannot wait to welcome you back on your next trip to downtown Los Angeles!