Reviews (5 654)
1 240
1 414
2 228
1 240
All reviews the executive lounge a hilton honors member shuttle service hilton property an early flight free shuttle rental car between flights manhattan beach an overnight stay large hotel self parking corner room one night stay santa monica lax runway
143 - 148 of 5 654 reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel’s lobby is very nice. The restaurants seem ok, but over priced, although every hotel restaurant in the area seems to be overpriced. The rooms are comfortable, but could use a remodel. The towels are old, worn and stained in some cases. They could at least get new towels. The bed was comfortable, the pillow ok. Breakfast at the Executive Lounge offers a limited selection, but the quality is good. I did not try the evening social, but tied the evening dessert offering which was good. The bottom line is that the hotel is good enough for business trips and short stays, but there is nothing special about it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 486arvind
MyraH143, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport. We certainly appreciate your favorable remarks concerning our comfortable guestrooms and beds, your enjoyment of our three restaurants that are easily accessible from our Lobby, and your enjoyment of our Executive Lounge.

The deficiencies you cited have been given to our Director of Housekeeping Services for her review. We constantly strive to elevate the standards of our operation in every aspect, and we are truly eager to serve you and all our guests in a manner synonymous with Hilton standards.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to get an early flight. They have a nice lobby, 2 restaurants, friendly staff, clean spacious rooms, and a free shuttle to the airport which departs every 20 minutes. The room was quiet and I like the elevator system where you put the room number floor in and it tells you which elevator to take. It goes directly there with nothing to push inside.

They also have a Hilton Honors preferred checkin line.

I highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport. We certainly appreciate your favorable remarks concerning the convenient location of our Hotel to the Los Angeles Airport, the convenient FREE Shuttle Bus that takes our guests to and from the Los Angeles Airport, our friendly and helpful staff and service, our comfortable guestrooms, and your enjoyment of our new Destination Elevators and our three restaurants that are easily accessible from our Lobby.

Needless to say, your remarks are the kind we like most to receive. It is our goal for our guests to feel that the Hilton Los Angeles Airport is their HOME AWAY FROM HOME. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff.

Thank you again for sharing your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We value your patronage and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the Los Angeles area.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Reception staff were super friendly and welcoming and more than helpful even though they were very busy, even with HH Loyalty members. Exactly why I prefer Hilton as my choice hotel stay.

The hotel is beautiful, one of the most beautiful airport hotels I have stayed in and service throughout the hotel was excellent .... except the Executive lounge, more on that later.

The lobby is gorgeous, plenty of seating around, vases and artwork to take in and the bar is tucked to the side, very nice.

My room on the Executive floor was well maintained, spacious and very quiet even though I had a superb view of the airport. It is not often I sleep with the drapes open but I fell a sleep watching planes landing and taking off. Yes, the room was that quiet!

The pool area had plenty of seating and a well stocked towel stand but I particularly liked a little area I stumbled upon while walking around the hotel. It is an open space with plenty of seating and a few planters surrounded by rooms. There was no-one around which meant I was able to just relax and unwind without distractions.

The Executive lounge - oh dear! It completely lets down the beautiful hotel both in looks and service. First, it is small and the tables and chairs etc. to be honest, made me feel like I was in a canteen. Not what I expected at all. The service, well, I'll just put that down to the fact it was crowded at the time and the one lone guy offering service was very busy and definitely did not have a smile or welcome to offer anyone. The views were nice but dessert that was offered ............ cookies! So, though the view over the airport was great, I had one drink and went down stairs to the bar, not least because there is not a washroom at the lounge.

Oh what a difference and relief, I was back to the familiar Hilton standards. Food and service was excellent and although a very busy place, all the staff were fun and helpful. It did not feel like an airport lounge at all. Very nice and a total contrast to the Executive lounge.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport. We certainly appreciate your favorable remarks concerning our friendly and helpful staff and service, our comfortable guestrooms, and your enjoyment of Landings Bar/Lounge and our pool.

The comments you cited regarding our Executive Lounge have been given to our Director of Food and Beverage for his review. We constantly strive to elevate the standards of our operation in every aspect, and we are truly eager to serve you and all our guests in a manner synonymous with Hilton standards. I thank you for taking the time to let me know of your dissatisfaction, as this is the only manner in which we can correct these deficiencies.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I personally loved this hotel. The rooms were spacious. The lobby was clean. There were restaurants on property. I loved the pool area which had 4 separate whirlpools. And it was also equipped with sitting locations for just soaking up the sun. The airplanes never bothered me. I actually forgot we were less than half a mile away. There are several bus stops right outside the hotel as well as a Carl's Jr and Denny's within walking distances. Starline tours is also right around the corner. Location for me was perfect. I was in the LA area for 4 days without a rental car. I was able to get around with ease on the bus or with Uber/Lyft. Most times I spent under $5 using Uber pool to get back and forth from the beach. I would stay here again. The only thing that kept me for giving 5 stars is the size of the bathrooms. They were so tiny. I was told the corner rooms had larger bathrooms. The room itself was a great size. But that bathroom was super tight.

1  Thank ginapooh
MyraH143, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport. We certainly appreciate your favorable remarks concerning the convenient location of our Hotel to the Los Angeles Airport and other sites, our comfortable guestrooms, your enjoyment of our three restaurants that are easily accessible from our Lobby, and your enjoyment of our pool and four Jacuzzis.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I first stayed at this hotel over 10 years ago and is my gateway hotel when visiting LAX on business or leisure. It is a great location to the airport, though if arriving on United at terminal 6 at busy times the shuttle bus rushes past as it circles past the other terminals including the International terminal first this can be very annoying. The hotel rooms have not changed in years so are a bit dated and are dark! I find the staff to be helpful and friendly. The real downer is the so say Exec Lounge, small and pokey for the size of the hotel, with little choice and you can’t even get a coffee at 11.00 am. As a Diamond member and have stayed at Hilton’s around the world and the LAX Hilton Exec Lounge is with out a doubt the worst. If you try and visit at 6.00 pm good luck in finding somewhere to sit and do not expect that you will get a compliment drink, expect to and you will pay top dollar for a beer! The sports bar happy hour deals on the ground floor is a better and more friendly place, I struggle to see what benefit this is to the customer and I would be very unhappy if I had paid a rate to get access to the lounge.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ian S
MyraH143, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport. We certainly appreciate your favorable remarks concerning the convenient location of our Hotel to the Los Angeles Airport, our friendly and helpful staff and service, and your enjoyment of Landings Bar/Lounge. We thank you for continuing to choose to stay at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport over the years.

The deficiencies you cited have been brought to the attention of our Director of Food and Beverage for his review. We constantly strive to elevate the standards of our operation in every aspect, and we are truly eager to serve you and all our guests in a manner synonymous with Hilton standards. I thank you for taking the time to let me know of your dissatisfaction, as this is the only manner in which we can correct these deficiencies.

Kind regards,