“A Clean Taste”

Ranked #252 of 10 919 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really nice let decorated. The atmosphere was very welcoming. The food came out fast. I got two nice sized tacos, mushroom/garlic and chicken, chips, spicy guacamole, and a coconut/pineapple/Orange drink for 13$. The tacos had a really clean taste and I was really pleased. I will undoubtedly come again!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

A unique Mexican restaurant with a great vibe. Delicious tacos. But you really need to try the "beans and rice", a delicious mix of chickpeas, spicy peppers, tomatoes, garlic, rice, and cheese. I would gladly pay for the recipe. Have to go back again next time I'm in LA.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I admit it: I love Mexican food, and I love surprises. What a treat I had when I popped in here for a snack upon my arrival in Los Angeles. Not only do they have delicious mainstays of Mexican cuisine, but their playful application of the familiar in innovative ways blew me away. My favourite, by far, was the Mole Fries. A superb mole drizzled over crispy fries and the sprinkled with queso. (Think Mexican poutine). Out of this world. Give them a try, you will thank yourself later.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Staying downtown and strolled over for dinner. Very friendly service and interesting selection. Liked the food a lot and they did warn you that some dishes are very spicy. Enjoyed it!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

First off, the food is really unique, the tacos are out of this world. It seems like everything is crafted with a purpose and a design to it, which I really enjoyed. The server was very informed, and we loved the overall presentation of the place, it's not just a taco joint. Great spot!