The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
Kawada Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Free Internet
The NoMad Hotel Los Angeles(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (3 010)
3 010 results
1 198
1 198
All reviewsdowntown larevolving loungetrue liesred towerheavenly bedhuge hotelfloor to ceiling windowsstarbucks coffeetop floorroom servicethe financial districtvalet parkingdowntown locationconvention centerstaples centerlobby barper night
FilterAll languages
10 - 15 of 3 010 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful night, beautiful hotel, food is darn good especially because of the amount of people that attend. My only issue is that people that don’t drink alcohol are limited to water and coffee (not until after the meal though). That is disappointing. Common at least offer a soda or juice. It’s like being punished because we don’t drink alcohol.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can't this review is this late, but better late then never. I had the wonderful experience of staying in this hotel from August 14th-August 20th 2016 for the NALC Biannual Convention. I believe I stayed in the blue tower up on the 32nd floor, which gave me an excellent view of the Los Angeles skyline. I could even see the Hollywood Sign from my room. The rooms were clean, staff was nice, loved the subway & Chinese restaurants that were located inside. If I had to say one thing I didn't like, it was the way the elevators worked, where they only stopped at certain floors. One cool thing I found was there was a video on YouTube which had clips of all the movies that featured the Bonaventure, which was cool. Would highly recommend this hotel...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We usually stay here now that SPG is part of Marriott. Hotel is a bit dated but the Heavenly Beds are wonderful. Biggest complaint is the cost of breakfast in the bistro. It is really outrageous—over $80 for two people. We usually walk down to the Hilton or Biltmore where prices are considerably more reasonable. In addition, servers are generally not very personable.

No real recognition of gold status, but that isn’t a major issue. Front desk staff are always friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Yi H, Front Office Manager at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear John,

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude by saying "Thank you" for being a Starwood Gold member. Thank you for your loyalty and continuous support. We thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites. We appreciate your comments regarding the Hotel's pricing at Lakeview. They will be taken into consideration for further review. It is also regrettable to hear of your encounter and please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience and discomfort. This is definitely not the standard nor practice we promote in the hotel. We emphasize on the memorable, not transactional to ensure service we provide is personable and exceptional. I have shared your feedback with managers in their respected area to put a renewed focus on SPG Elite recognition. If travel brings you back in Los Angeles, please let us know and it will be our pleasure to ensure you feel better by the time you leave. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to improve and learn from your experience. You willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you very much!

Your Service Team at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a large conference, and the hotel staff did an excellent job handling so many people, big events, etc. The food served at the conference was very good. My room was on an upper floor and had a great view. The room was comfortable but a little on the small side and probably is ready for an update. However, the bed was very comfortable and storage spaces in the room more than adequate. The hotel is in a great location for exploring downtown on foot, and it is very close to a metro station. I look forward to the day when the LA metro is more comprehensive and really covers all of the city. Overall, this is a good choice, and I would not hesitate to stay there again for a conference. However, if I were to be traveling independently and not for work, I would definitely be open to checking out other options in the area.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed a very comfortable room on an upper floor with great views of the city. The hotel staff was superb, from check in to room service. I highly recommend the Atlantic Salmon if arriving late. The property is very unique and fun to walk around, in the financial district and just two blocks from OUE Skyspace.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo