The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$395
US$351
US$329
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$399/night.

The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$155
Westin.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$394
US$331
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$298
Bayside Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$401
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewshollywood blvdburger kingwithin walking distanceyogurtminute walkbudget hotelbreakfast was includedhollywood bowlshort stayfamestarbuckspros
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Pretty disappointed we got bumped on our flight so arrived 12 hour late as soon as we knew about it we emailed this information from Heathrow. Sadly despite the fact were told them about this news they cancelled our reservation and charged us for the night! After a 12 hour flight( with kids aged 11 and 12 we didn't have much option but to pay on the spot for 2 additional nights.
The location is fantastic for the Hollywood Walk and for Universal Studios ( 1 stop on the Metro) and load of fast food outlets close by too.

The room was being readied for a fresh coat of paint ( lots of filler in walls etc and primer etc) and it desperately needs it! Beds very comfortable and room was clean and a good size.

Staff were pleasant.

Not much thought on the breakfast but coffee, fresh orange, cake and croissants etc did fine- shame about using disposable cup and plates - just thrown in the trash without any thought to the environment!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Large room but not decorated. 15 dollars and day to park, pool was cold and dirty. breakfast was terrible. Good location to walk uptown. Close to most attractions. staff was great and friendly. would stay again but dont expect a great experience.

Room Tip: away from the street
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Hotel is on Sunset Boulevard close to attractions, shops and restaurants. Staff are nice. I think breakfast is included but didn't have. Big rooms with bathroom, TV and WIFI. There is parking but I think there is a charge.
I was on the ground floor and it was a bit noisy be better to be on upper floor.

Room Tip: Choose upper floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had a very bad experience at this place. I went there my sister and her two kids on march 27th and requested the front desk clerk the accommodation of checking in 2 hrs early since her kids were tired and wanted to take a nap. I thought that I had already paid for the room since the third party website from which I made the reservation asked for my credit card information. I told this to the clerk and this person became extremely irritated raising his voice at me and telling me that I have to pay for the room which I knew I had to since I noticed that no money had been withdrawn from my bank account. Anyways I told him that there was no reason to became upset that I knew I had to pay for the room and he continued yelling at me saying that I was occupying his time and he was actually doing me a favor since the check in was supposed to be at 3 pm ( it was 1:20 pm at the moment) at this point he returned me the credit card and mi ID saying that he couldn’t give me a room since he had to check if there were any clean rooms available this was very odd to me since he was already in the process of doing the check-in. He made me wait for almost 1 hr and in the meantime my sister and her kids were in the car with the AC max it was a sunny Californian afternoon. The room was clean which was pleasant there was no fridge and they charged me an extra 10 dls for parking. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone there are better options in the area and would definitely not come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Their website advertised refrigerators, microwaves and coffee service in the rooms. My room had none of these. When I went down to the front desk to ask about it, the front desk person was very rude. He said because I'd booked through a 3rd party site there was nothing he could do but the information was on THEIR website, not the 3rd party site. Fortunately the manager or owner came in and had a refrigerator delivered to my room. That was great customer service. Rooms were ok, internet was spotty, parking was good but they do charge. For the price I doubt I will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business