Reviews (2 842)
2 842 results
1 061
1 061
All reviews vermont santa monica los feliz metro station rite aid free breakfast universal studios breakfast staff griffith park fridge and microwave bagels beverly hills hugo hollywood sauna maids fame laptop
211 - 216 of 2 842 reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I don't normally go out of my way to write a review but I was so impressed by the service here that I felt compelled to do so. From the moment I walked in the door I was joyfully greeted by a gentleman named Elias. He was super helpful! I had a lot of questions regarding the immediate area and also about amenities and he was very clear and accurate in every piece of advice he gave us. From where to eat to the cool things to do in the vicinity. The hotel itself is very charming, the rooms very clean and cozy. Every time we passed through the lobby it seemed Elias was there, he remembered our names which felt nice and always asked if he could be of service in any way. I've stayed at 5 different hotels in the last month alone and I can tell you that this level of customer service is hard to find. He made it feel like we were being welcomed into a home rather than just a hotel processing us. Kudos to HH for your great customer service! I'll be recommending this hotel for folks staying in town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Enzo E
Gisel M, Front Office Manager at Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest...

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hollywood Hotel on TripAdvisor. It sounds like you had a great time during your visit and appreciate you taking a moment to share your feedback with us. we hope to welcome you to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

5 star review for elias, great help at the front desk. He has helped alot within the directions in LA to find several interesting places. Its a great place convenient big rooms and good parking facility.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Noor A

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This is a really nice hotel for the price. The staff was friendly and the service was great. It’s clean, immaculate and well kept. The bathroom is updated and art deco. The TVs are a little small, but it’s a very nice place for the price. We were extremely please with the staff member who helped us. We had we didn’t like the room we got and Elias was more than happy to accommodate us. Thank you!!!!
Danny

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Danny E

Dear Guest

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am delighted to hear what a wonderful time you had during your recent stay with us and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you
back to visit us at Hollywood Hotel again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

A friend and I went up to Los Angeles to see "Hamilton" and decided we'd splurge and spend the night. I researched Trip Advisor for a nice hotel that was somewhat near the theater. We stayed one night, on October 14th. Our room was on the 2nd floor. Of the 4 lamps in the room, only 2 of them worked. The mini refrigerator was turned on but wasn't cold. There was a metal cover on the ceiling of the shower that was rusting. The room definitely needed to be refurbished. The next morning, we got up and there were ants in the bathroom, coming out from beneath the tub. To say the least, we packed as quickly as we could and got out of there. When I checked out, I mentioned all of these items to the clerk, who wrote them down. I don't understand why this hotel got such positive reviews of their rooms. The clerks were polite but I would never recommend this hotel based on the room we stayed in.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fun_Sun_Diego

Reviewed 17 October 2017

If you need a hotel without the bells and whistles this is the Hotel for you.
The breakfast is nice downstairs there is a chef who will cook for you.

The rooms are nothing to write home about but if you just need somewhere to stay it is good. The hotel is old but it is like stay at your mums house not your grandmas.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank michaelmsaunders
Gisel M, Front Office Manager at Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017