“Close to LAX”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #1 760 of 10 877 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very close to LAX to get a quick bit to eat before your flight. Convenient location to car rentals and hotels.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This BK was bang opposite to Four Points Sheraton where I was staying and I just walked across the street to this BK. The service staff were very friendly and the quality of the food was as always good and it served my purpose. This place is helpful especially if you want to pick something up quickly and eat there itself or carry it out.

They have the Veggie Whopper for Vegetarians like me.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The drive thru attendant was exceptional in taking my order Delia was patient with my order and clearly articulated the order back to me so there would not be any mistakes

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was supposed to arrive at LAX at 6pm but my flight arrived five hours late due to heavy thunderstorms and air traffic control delays. So I arrived at my hotel (the Residence Inn) and found no open place to eat. I was starving. Fortunately the front desk staff told me that Burger King is only about three or four blocks away and takes less than 10 minutes to walk to. The place is open until midnight so I was able to get something to satisfy my extreme hunger. The cashier was very friendly and the food staff made my order promptly. The original chicken sandwich, fries, drink and a pie came out to $14 and was well worth it. I see this establishment as more of a take out place for nearby hotel guests and people that work in the area. The dining room was pretty much empty at this hour and I felt more comfortable ordering everything to-go and bringing it back to my hotel. The food was fresh which is the number one factor of importance to me when I go to a fast food place. I normally don't review fast food restaurants, but without this location being available late at night, I wouldn't have any other option.

1  Thank Meadows015
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I don't need to review the food. I stop here for a bite when picking up my rental car (its is at the Budget exit :-) ). Been going off and on for 2 years and the service is excellent and staff friendly every time I stop in regardless of hour of the day.

1  Thank reg v