“Authentic Mexican Restaurant!”

Taqueria Los Anaya
Ranked #925 of 10 877 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is just like home made food and the taste of it is more than delicious, definitely would always come back here. On this visit I ordered me a plate Chilaquiles with BBQ it was amazing, even my 11 and 13 year old children love it, my wife ordered the BBQ Burrito it was amazing as well and their chicken soup was very good. The service was great and very prompt. Only thing that needs a little bit of improvement is the restroom, but over all good family restaurant when craving authentic Mexican food...

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Passing through Los Angeles on a layover and really wanted some Mexican food. This place was kinda outta the way but the reviews were so good I took a chance and Ubered over. This place is the real deal. Best Mexican food I’ve had in a long time. The service was phenomenal. The place is very clean. The prices are very reasonable. The line has been out the door the whole time I’ve been here so you may have a wait but it’s worth it.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Having moved away from Los Angeles, there are things you crave...and Los Anaya is one of them. First of all, the family-owned restaurant is as warm and inviting as you could ever hope to find. The staff is incredible and every time I go back, I'm home with friends.
This is authentic Mexican food prepared by skilled cooks who KNOW how it should be. I had to have a Carne Asada burrito with everything in it. It was a religious experience.
They also shared the great news that they are opening another restaurant in Las Vegas. Two guesses where I'm going when next I visit Lost Wages?

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Well prepared shrimp tacos in a mouthwatering combination of spices and slaw. Very delicious.
This is a small, family run restaurant in West Adams. It serves Mexican and Central American fare and does it well.
We are not fans of cilantro, so the staff helped us steer through the menu so we didn’t get surprised. Burritos are good and filling. They make excellent carnitas!
This little place has made fans of the local fire department, so we often see a fire truck there.
We will go back, again and again.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Very fresh salsa with the chips. Best corn chowder I have ever had!! Each dish was great! Service was very friendly & attentive.