- Actual house is not the same as the photo in the listing. House inside is painted dark.
- House smells. maybe because its an old house. We would spray everytime we would come in the house. House is really old - nothing has been done to upgrade it by even just a little. Amenities are old. The faucet in the bathroom upstairs is broken. The ceiling fan in one of the rooms was clanking on the first evening -- but this was replaced by the maintenance crew after we called the property manager which is a plus.
- Some of the small appliances in the kitchen did not work.
- The whole place needs to be cleaned up. We had to shut down the door to the balcony because there were rags, bottles and trash left behind.
- We did not use any of the beddings or towels available. Based on the condition of the property, we felt they were unclean too.
- Parking is an issue. We were assigned a parking space but 8 times out of 10, someone elses' car was in there when we got back! Frustrating! Even after I reported and called the property manager, still the same.
- Internet/wifi service was weak.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|