Reviews (4 418)
2 339
1 442
2 339
1 442
All reviews great location dolby theatre chinese theatre city view universal studios self park junior suite lobby bar stayed here for nights per day rooftop pool valet parking metro station santa monica beverly hills fame hollywood
18 - 23 of 4 418 reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the hotel and it was ok. Rooms are nice, breakfast was ok. I’m torn because it could have been soooo good. But I feel the front of house staff let it down - especially the man at reception think his name was Justin. He was quite rude and didn’t seem bothered about guests. Disappointing

Trip type: Travelled solo
GMloewshollywood, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and for taking a moment to share your feedback with us from your recent stay. I am terribly sorry to hear that we were unable to fully meet your expectations and appreciate these honest comments as they allow us to continue making improvements to the overall guest experience. Your review has been shared with senior management to address with the team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to visit again in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed here from Wed - Sun of Grammy weekend and was very satisfied with my stay. Room was clean and very, very spacious. We even had a nice view of the Hollywood sign which we did not have to upgrade to. Great people for watching in the lobby late at night.
My only knock on the place is the location, in that it is located at a very congested intersection. Location was also great however in its proximity to the Metro Red Line station (2 min walk) to get you to Universal Hollywood in 5 min or wherever else you want to go by the Metro.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. It sounds like you had a great time during your recent stay over Grammy weekend and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2019

I think I first stayed at this hotel in 1981 when it was a holiday inn ?
However this was my first visit under Loews name
I found it to be very convenient location due to attending function in the hotel.
Staff were polite friendly and informative during 4 day visit rooms were good although
Adjoining rooms always noisy......
Food at breakfast was average but overpriced
Overall quality of hotel was good too all service staff in rooms at bars and reception were very good.

Room tip: Take a high floor away from noise of street preferably at back of hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I appreciate your honest feedback and I hope you will return to visit us again the next time you are in Los Angeles!

Reviewed 12 February 2019

This hotel was beautiful not far from the Hollywood walk of fame. There was a shopping mall across the street with lots of stores.The beds was comfortable and the scenic view from my window was awesome.

Room tip: I had no problems in all the floors was good.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank msmary1355

Thank you for your review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and I hope to welcome you back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2019

With front door access to the walk of fame and an amazing staff we were super satisfied. The team at the Valet and front desk were outstanding and very helpful even as it was a super big weekend with the DGA Awards ceremony being hosted at the hotels Dolby theater.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
GMloewshollywood, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Loews Hollywood Hotel and I hope your travels bring you back to visit us again soon!