“Very convenient location with everything you need”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Kitchen
2nd bedroom with trundle, converts into 2 twins or 1 queen
Breakfast Nool
Front of 4-plex property
Front of Property with parking spaces
Keyless Doors,
Backyard Gazebo and Sitting area-123699X34
Backyard - BBQ & Fountain
BBq
backyard
Laundry room
View onto opposite side of the street from the property
Nearby Sunday Farmer's Market
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Los Angeles, California

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
French first
German first
Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Ted S
Adelaide, Australia
“Very convenient location with everything you need”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Great location in the heart of Hollywood. Walk to Hollywood Boulevard, Uber or Lyft to other locations for around US $10, e.g. Universal Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Original Farmers Market and many more. We even used Lyft to Disneyland which was about US $50 each way but very convenient and easy if you have no vehicle. Digital lock on the door made things easy, laundry facilities, plenty of beds, kitchen with all you need. We had a great stay and would do it again.

6 May 2018
Thanks very much for your positive feedback Todd. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your next visit in the future again.

Venture70...
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It is really good place to stay with your family or office colleagues. Very close to all happening places in Hollywood. Value for Money.

8 Jun 2017
Thank you Amit, it was a pleasure to host you and your family, and we look forward to your next visit!
NatashaGr...
Adelaide, Australia
“A lovely place to stay in Hollywood that is safe and is in a great location”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in September 2013

Now I have traveled many times to America from Australia, and I find that around the Hollywood area accommodation in hotels can be hit and miss. I believe that you don't always get what you pay for, so because I travelling without my husband and just friends, I decided this time we should stay in a holiday rental. I did a bit of research and found The Hollywood Hills Suites, which looked prefect for us, location looked good and the price was in our budget. I booked through Homeaway, which was easy to do and got an email with confirmation, we did however get told that the 2 bedroom apartment had been already book, but Ana said that we can share the one bed room apartment and she will bring a single bed in to accommodate. The apartment already had a Queen bed and double sofa bed, so we agreed and Ana said she would just refund the difference once we arrive.

I travelling with 2 friends and we were staying for a week, When we arrived, we were very impressed actually. The place is very neat and tidy and our apartment was very clean. The 1 bedroom apartment was not overly big, but big enough for us. I slept on the sofa bed, now this beds are normally so uncomfortable but this one was GREAT, it had an extra pillow top. The apartment come complete with all the amenities needed while on holidays, it was located in a safe area and close to transport and all the attractions. The free wifi was a total bonus. Ana, the owner was more than helpful and always at hand if needed, she also came one day to introduce herself and apologize for the apartment mix up and refund the difference, which was really nice and we honestly loved the apartment we ended up with. The price is amazing. i would totally stay here again and would recommend it to friends and family. thanks again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole feel of the place, so cosy and clean
Liked least: Ok maybe the sun beaming in early, needs block-out curtains in the front room
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
Elton W
“Not exactly what I expected...should have stuck with Hilton.”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

There was several back and forth emails before I finalized the reservation as I had questions about the property and would not be able to cancel. My inquiry guaranteed my dates for several days...however, they seemed to double book the unit anyway. Not sure how that happened as if it were booked, dates shouldn't have shown as available for me to send an inquiry....they are using multiple sites for bookings. As a result of over booking, they placed me in another unit (2br) and sold it to me as a "better unit because it was bigger". It wasn't a sell for me as I only needed 1 br. Not sure what the original floor plan was, but it is obvious they forced this small unit into a 2 br...the rooms are awkward in the layout. Then I was advised that I had to check out earlier than my reservation, then another call saying it was all worked out. I am international and they called me numerous times...not sure why all that was necessary. The unit does not appear as glamorous as they pictures detail. The couple who was in the unit I orig booked, had a similar reaction to the property. However, the location is excellent!

So its Sunday and I'm in bed with company from the night before and I hear someone in the unit. It is the property manager...she comes all the way into the bedroom (me and my guest and pretty much nude in the bed) and she begins to tell me I have to check out. This was quite a bit awkward as again, I am in bed and with a guest nude! Additionally, the request to check out 3 days early was a surprise to me since the last message I got was that I was good for my entire reservation (I booked and cancelled another reservation based on this). I had to ask her to leave the room while I dressed and could show her the message(s) on my phone. After showing messages, it didn't matter and I had to quickly pack my bags and find another location. For my inconvenience, they did provide a bottle of wine, refunded the daily rate for the days and $50 for inconvenience. While the effort was good...it did not overcome the embarrassment, the inconvenience nor the let down of my expectations of staying in "Hollywood Hills". If they used TripAdvisor for scheduling and payment, wonder if it would have changed the outcome.

Liked best: location
Liked least: layout of unit and not being able to have a view
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Aug 2015
We always welcome feedback from our guests. However, this review was very inaccurate and non-constructive.
Firstly, you were informed that there was a simultaneous booking which occurred at the same time and would require to shorten your stay by 2 nights. This was one of those rare and unfortunate occasions which involved confirming availability to you, while another booking was made online through another platform. To compensate and make it up to you, we not only upgraded you from a 1 bedroom condo to a 2-bedroom unit in the same building, but also refunded you $100 to compensate for the change in your checkout dates, and left a you a bottle of wine on arrival.

To now criticize the layout of the accommodation, or the fact that you were upgraded to a larger unit, financially refunded and offered other gestures to thank you for your understanding, is uncalled for and unfair. We did everything we could to make up for the misunderstanding, which is a rare occurrence during the last 8 years we have been in the business of vacation rentals.
Jussi P
Helsinki, Finland
“Nice and peaceful place in great location near Hollywood”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

First of all, the "checking in" was really easy, as we didn't need any keys, just a combination to the door and that was it, we rented a car from the airport and we could just come straight here any time without having to hurry or call ahead or anything.

The apartment (Capitol Records) was really nice, just as the pictures show and the kitchen had everything kitchen would need. Upstair rooms had two balconies which were really nice place to relax and the there were lots of space indoors too. We also used the laundry room and there was nothing to complain about that. It did get bit cold inside in the nights and the other bed was way better than the other, but both were good enough to sleep in.

And of course the price was really awesome compared to the other nearby facilities that were available when we booked this. Would recommend to anybody!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen and balconies and location
Liked least: The other bed in the second bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
8 Jun 2015
Dear Lennamaija,
Thank you for providing a constructive feedback on your stay, which will surely help others to get a feel of what to expect from their experience, and to make a more informed decision as well.

Concerning your remarks about the night temperatures. It is absolutely true that Los Angeles can get quite cold at night, with a 20+ degree day-night time temperature difference. It is why we have placed (in addition to the existing heating) extra individual heaters in each room to ensure all guests have a warm night's sleep.

We hope to welcome you back in the future, and will certainly provide special services to all our returning guests.
Thanks again for choosing the HOllywood Hills Suites for your stay in Hollywood/Los Angeles!
Ana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing