See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2016

The room was clean, fresh and the staff were welcoming. with onsite car carparking and an overall good feel to the place
The area was great with a few good bars and great food just down the road where you had no problem walking down the road at night on the way home

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank olly c
Reviewed 24 October 2016

The hotel its good, hace a nice price, ubication and the service its good for the price, but the breakfast its bad, wifi its good, you got a good experience by the price you aré paying and its comfortable

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 February 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 3 days from February 25th, and used the hotel as a base to explore Los Angeles. The location is good and you are never more than 30 minutes from anywhere of note.

When I checked in, I was informed that breakfast was from 7am to 9am in a small room to the left of check in, on the first morning (Friday) this was the case. The breakfast was basic (2 types of cereal and pastries, coffee and tea), but enough for our needs as we don't tend to eat much until dinner. The next morning (Saturday), the room was locked and there was no-one present on check in. I tried at 07:00, 07:30, 08:00 and 08:15 before giving up and sourcing breakfast somewhere else.

The next day (Sunday) was the same. We were leaving this day anyway, so upon checking out I challenged the guy on why no breakfast was provided, he informed me that the rules change at weekends and they provide breakfast at 08:30 on Saturday and do not provide it at all on Sunday.

When I asked him why he told me 7am to 9am, he couldn't answer me. It was a blatant attempt to get out of providing a breakfast. This gentleman outright lies to me and I can tolerate a great deal, but I cannot tolerate liars, so I would advise against staying in this motel on this basis.

Other things to note about the stay:

The room was not cleaned once in the three nights

They cut the Wi-Fi off after 48 hours, leaving us without internet for 12 hours. No-one was present on check in to resolve this, not a big deal but as with breakfast, I would appreciate the advertised amenities being available, this is what you pay for after all

The bathroom had a great deal of mold in it, I dread to think how many mold spores I make have inhaled

The lights wrapped around the tree outside of our room (Room 6) created a daylight effect, even with the curtains shut, disturbing sleep a little bit.

Pay slightly more and stay elsewhere, preferably where the staff have integrity

I'm not a particularly picky person and admittedly I probably would not have left a review but for the whole ordeal over breakfast, I cannot stand liars and those with no integrity so here is my honest review.

Thanks for taking the time to read it

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family