“Great stop for seafood!”

Mahi Mahi Seafood Grill
Ranked #7 059 of 11 730 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had grilled mahi mahi steak on a bed of brown rice with grilled zucchini. The fish was just as good as fancier restaurants, the difference is this is a strip mall with simple seating. My rice portion was about a third more than the fish and I didn’t eat it all. Very decent food just don’t expect much from ambiance!! Lol its a basic diner. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We were attracted by the selection on offer but really the delivery leaves something to be desired. Quite expensive for what you get -we paid 45$ for 2 for lunch. Portions not generous and the flavour rather lacking. The description of the shrimp as giant is rather imaginative. It is what it is fast food chain but I can't see it being a winning one. The plates are set with perhaps items you don't want that just seem to be there to fill you up. For example not everyone wants rice.