1. This is a relatively new hotel and conference center. So everything was clean and modern.
2. Parking was self park but relatively easy—they have a convenient underground garage with in/out privileges using the guest card, but it’s not cheap.
3. The check in was quick and efficient and the staff was professional.
4. The room was small but comfortable. A good quality king size bed, plenty of outlets, and the thermostat in the room worked well!
1. In two of the mornings I was there I heard loud singing from the outside at 7A. I wasn’t sure if these were guests or staff but it was quite annoying. Another colleague who stayed a few rooms down from me heard the same thing.
2. On the first day my room wasn’t made till 2P and I had to call to get that fixed. However, they took care of it right away, so this was a minor nit.
This is a very convenient hotel if you plan to visit UCLA. More
- Free Wifi