“Small and Personal”

A-List Hollywood Tours
Ranked #21 of 262 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A two hour guided Hollywood tour through the many neighborhoods of Hollywood. See Hollywood's legendary landmarks and celebrity homes. Learn about how the modern entertainment industry exploded into the pop cultural landscape it is today. Where motion pictures, music, radio and television all combined to make Hollywood one of the most famous and influential urban districts in the world.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018

BJ, our tour guide was so knowledgeable and it was just so nice to be on a smaller, more personal tour than one of those big standard kind of tours. Very professional, comfy van and just an overall great experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"celebrity homes"
in 19 reviews
"rodeo drive"
in 25 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 14 reviews
in 12 reviews
"la tour"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Noah and Bill were fabulous - from the start we were greeted with a big smile from Noah and during the tour - Bill’s extensive knowledge of the area was impressive. The whole experience was friendly and personable- it made the experience fabulous- I would very highly recommend it! Very nice people and company!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have done a private tour with the Escalade that picks you up at your 5star hotel, very private yes, very informative? No! I took a chance after spending $1200 for 4 hours for a private tour of 5, to feel as if I could have just followed other tour buses, to paying a remarkably low cost yet high end classy and truly remarkable tour with A-list !! We had Bill who truly made it spectacular!!! I want to say, I’m not a tourist, I know the area pretty good,, and yet I was still amazed at the factual and entertaining, plus wonderful open aired experience I had, plus all my kids !!!!
Well Done!!! 5 star recommendation!

1  Thank heather r
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We were warmly greeted by Noah while we waited for the driver Bill. The best thing about this tour is the smaller size so you have a more personal feeling. The weather wasn't very cooperative but we still enjoyed seeing the sights. Greetings from Wyoming!