US$312
US$297
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
US$306
US$241
  • Restaurant
Super 8 by Wyndham Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$106
US$120
US$115
Arlington Motel(Long Beach)
US$95
Beacon Inn Motel(Long Beach)
US$69
Beach Inn(Long Beach)
US$90
All reviewscomfort innfront deskking suitepark and cruise packagefree breakfastwould definitely stay here againlong beach areayogurtconvention centerrooms were very cleansan pedrofire pitparking lotbed was very comfortablemicrowavecaliforniaproperties
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I think I found a little oasis in Long Beach. Upon checking in this place along with the staff were different. Small but very cool. Friendly, clean, new and relaxing are just a few words that come to mind! Don't let the neighborhood fool you, The Cove is a bright spot and is hard to get away from. The Cove will be my go-to place anytime I'm in the LA area. Stayed here four nights. Besides the view and hotel amenities Sanjay is a gem and hope anyone who stays here has a chance to meet him. Bravo!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jordan H
Teresa W, General Manager at The Cove Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Jordan,

Thank you for sharing your experience and leaving such an amazing review. I am so happy to hear you have found your new oasis in Long Beach! Thank you for your acknowledgement of Sanjay, he is a true gem and asset to our hotel. I will be sure and share your kind words with him and the rest of the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Our stay was the best. The staff was so friendly. Mirnas staff kept the place so clean. It truly was like a resort. Someone was literally cleaning something all the time. Stephanie and Sanjay treated us like family. We will definitely stay again!!! Keep up the great work.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Teresa W, General Manager at The Cove Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Jmnieder68:

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful 5 star review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and truly thank you for your acknowledgement of Mirna, Stephanie, and Sanjay. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Teresa Weinsten

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

A perfect location to book rooms as a family and enjoy shared living room space together. The pool is lovely and visible from the room so you can always easily check on your kids. . . The staff is great and very helpful. We had family members of all ages including my 2 year old daughter and it was a great place for us all to enjoy. We even got a crib to use for our daughter. The bathrooms are stunning and huge. The bed and bedding was perfection and it’s located in between all the shops you may need while stay. In addition, it’s minutes away from the Pike shopping outlet and peer (which you can also easily reach by Metro using a close by station).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Teresa W, General Manager at The Cove Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear AmyRed:

Thank you so much for your very thoughtful 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you able to enjoy just some of our wonderful amenities that we are able to provide here at the Cove hotel. Thank you for your acknowledgement of our amazing staff who work so hard everyday to provide the best experiences for our guests.

We truly appreciate you choosing the Cove hotel for your family reunion vacation, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 glorious nights at The Cove hotel and is was so relaxing. The pool is heated, clean and has a few cabanas. There is also an additional seating area with a fire pit to relax next to. Its a small hotel with a family atmosphere. The bar is great I wish it was open longer.
The staff is very helpful, polite and they take the time to get to know their guest. I was helped quite a bit by sonjay he made my stay comfortable and was very attentive.
I was only supposed to stay for one night but extended my stay to 4 nights cause it was so relaxing. I will be using this hotel when traveling again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sherell J

Dear Sherell:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you were able to relax and enjoy a few of our wonderful amenities that we provide here at the Cove hotel.

I will be sure to share this with Sanjay and the rest of our amazing staff. We are so pleased that you felt comfortable and taken care of. Thank you for even extending your stay here with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is home away from home when I work in the area with my company. Recently my wife and I stayed here the night before our first cruise, which also was our Anniversary weekend.. The day before arrival, I called and spoke to James, he remembered me from previous stays. I explained our itinerary and I would like to do something special, he said he would take care of it. He spoke with the his manager, Teresa. She brought it to the attention of rest of the staff. On arrival, we checked in with James and he escorted us to our room. Please see Picture below. They decorated our room with roses, balloons, rose petals on the bed, Swans made out of towels, and a bottle of wine. We then went and had a drink at the bar and spoke with Jonathon and James. This was the start of a great anniversary weekend. I thank everyone one at The Cove for their great service, professionalism, and most all, giving us a Home Away From Home. We highly recommend The Cove for work or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank carlw20150000

Dear CarlW:

Thank you for your taking the time to give us such an amazing 5 star review! It was our pleasure to assist in making your Anniversary even more memorable! We are so pleased to hear you also continue to make the Cove hotel your home away from home, and truly appreciate your loyalty!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!