“Good food ”
Review of SIP Lounge

SIP Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
SIP Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 1 190 Restaurants in Long Beach
Description: Imbibe the local flavor with modern cocktails, great craft beers, fine wines by the glass, and perfectly paired food items.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great patio area, good food and love the decor! Enjoyed a couple meals here during our stay. The staff here was good and it’s nicely done. A pleasant experience

Reviewed 17 October 2017

selection was well done, with focus on pleasing options for a quick drink before heading out. We didn't try any of the snacks, but the options seemed decent.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stayed here for a conference. Staff at the bar is just too slow. I realize it can be busy, but come on. A bit more pepper and it can do much better. It is just too slow.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

A pretty normal bar for being located in a hotel. Decent selection of drinks featuring local brews. Service was slow despite a relatively small crowd.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

When I checked in, I was pleased to be given two drink coupons. At night, before heading out, we went to the bar for one pre dinner drink. The bartender was very accommodating showing me all the local beer and letting me sample them. I found an IPA with a high % content which gave me a kick. It was good, maybe too good.

Anyways, the lobby bar has a nice ambiance, modern decor, on the trendy artsy style.

One drink was enough, since there are many other good bars in the area.