“Great food!”
Review of Lemon Grass Thai

Lemon Grass Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemon Grass Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 245 Restaurants in Livermore
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We both ordered the Pad Thai and it was perfect.
The waitstaff was very attentive and the patio was a great place to sit.
You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I had the basil sauce over chicken, shrimp, snap pea pods, etc. with brown rice. Delicious meal in Livermore!!! Check this place out for some excellent Thai food. I will come back again, if I am in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Started with the Fried Calamari and Angel Wings both were very good. Angel Wings were a pleasant surprise - very nicely done. We also tried the Special Salmon / Volcano Beef / Yellow Curry and Garlic Prawns - all of which were great. Loved their brown rice. have not been here in a while definitely coming back. Good Meal - decently priced - tasty food and good service. We walked in at 8 pm on Saturday - we were seated immediately.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I was heading for the bar at the pub down the street when I passed by and remembered I hadn’t had Thai food in a while. My old standby. Soup and Yellow Curry. Very nice! I’d go back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The restaurant was very quiet on a Tuesday evening. I had the crispy spring rolls and the yellow curry pork. Both were flavorful though mild. These items were better than average so I can recommend the food. Service was attentive. With drinks, tax, and tip, this came to $42 which was a little high but still reasonable.