“Original Taxes food”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Livermore Ave.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Original Texas style food. Excellent service. Their sauces are amazing. We would definitely comeback. Very busy restaurant and it’s worth the wait. Brisket beef sandwich is very good. Also their smoked wings are fantastic.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I had a 2 meat plater. It was a little expensive was my thought when I read the menu. However it was worth every penny plus some. I had pulled pork and brisket. Both were done to perfection. For a side I had the Brunswick stew it was sweet and a had a little heat. I also had the corn bread that was just as good. I will definitely be eating here again. The wait staff was very inviting and always had a smile on their face.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I came here for lunch with a few friends. I loved the Burnt Ends Sandwich with Cornbread!! I'm coming back here again in the future as other items on the menu sound great too. If you love barbecue, then come here.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stumbled onto Sauced BBQ while we were in Livermore. It happened to be during the Basketball finals. What a great place to watch some sports and get some good food! I had the half chicken, which was cooked really well and very flavorful. I am very particular about my BBQ and this place passed the test. Good selection of sides, and a nice selection of different types of sauce styles from around the US.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

You want to order something unique & tasty, try a bowl of their = Stone-ground Jalapeno Cheese Grits ! ! In my estimation, this dish is absolutely delicious and I am not a grits fan.
I fully enjoyed their : "Sliders (3) = choice of burger (with cheddar), pulled pork or sliced brisket - mix and match OK"