other travellers have booked this property
View of the maine house
Very comfortable bed Fully equipped kitchen with dining area, full size refrigerator, microwave stove, dishes, pots, ect.
Check Availability
Bedroom with beautiful chest
Soft towels
Dishes
Peaceful secluded patio
Private entrance to the house
Cozy dinning table
Beautiful chest, also a full closet lot's of storage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Can T
Kartal
“extremely bad”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked the place several weeks beforehand. After 15 hour of flight I landed LAX airport and I was so tired. Before driving the rental car I called the owner woman. She replied me that she couldnot remember my booking and rented the place to another person, and the place was not available. Imagine yourself in such a situation, what would you feel? The owner refused to make any help to me. I contacted with tripadvisor, but they couldnot help me either. I have to arrange an urgent stay in such a condition. They refund all the money I paid weeks ago very lately.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing