All reviews indoor pool travel baseball freeway side the breakfast area would stay here again stockton area southern california rooms were very clean nice hotel free breakfast staying at this hotel business trip great place to stay pleasant stay comfortable bed front desk staff convenient location
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Did not reserve and missed out in staying there but Trish at the front desk was most
helpful in trying to find a room for us at another hotel.This is one employee that went
above and beyond at the front desk. Also, free cookies and water hit the spot.
Ron Bradley Osoyoos, Canada

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ron B
TeamHotelCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Hi Ron! Thanks for your feedback. I am glad Trish at the front desk was able to assist you in locating a hotel. We do tend to book up fast, please do book with us in the future. We would love to have you stay! Have a great week ahead!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Friendly staff, yummy breakfast, close to restaurants and highway. Traveled with our sports team.Will definitely be coming back to this property on our next group event. We enjoyed the indoor pool and the onsite laundry service.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank jessmsmith919
TeamHotelCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi there! Thanks for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do get a lot of families that stay and we try to provide convenient amenities such as the hot breakfast and free activities. Please do come back again soon with your group!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We needed a nice place to stay on our way to Sonoma. This hotel fit the bill. King bed hotel room very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Great night sleep. Front desk was very friendly. Perfect place for 1 night!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Susie! Thanks for your review, we certainly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear you found our hotel to be clean and comfy. Good to hear you were able to enjoy the free hot breakfast and found our team to be helpful. I am glad you were able to get some rest, please do come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

This was an awful stay, 90% because of the family of stompers above me stomping for 5 hours while I was trying to sleep and 3 hours ruining my peace and quiet, and another 10% from the sound of their bathroom use whose plumbing noise came straight into my room.

Everything else about the stay was immaculate.

But room 106 has insufficient sound insulation from plumbing and stompers above. Both have construction techniques that deaden sound: for plumbing, use cast iron sewers and non-vibrate water lines. For stomping, sound-deadening insulation and engineering can seperate the floor of the people above from the ceiling I have to hear: various techniques are available. I shouldn't have to lose most my sleep because of some stompers. This was wholly unacceptable.

The stomper family would pace back and forth for hours at a time, going all the way from the TV to the bathroom (I presume; I wasn't there to figure out their pathway). Most of it sounded like one brat of a kid, and the rest sounded like an adult woman pacing back and forth in the morning.

Also, at night, there are sirens blaring, cars peeling out, loud electric motors running, and freeway noises, even on the non-freeway side.

My tip: Get a top floor room away from the freeway and away from the elevator EVERY TIME. If you reserve early but arrive late, call ahead to make certain your room is top level before you arrive, so they can pre-assign you (maybe some sort of telephone checkin); you may need to change the room type to achieve that.

Room tip: Get a top floor room away from the freeway (and elevator) EVERY TIME: call ahead to pick room, and pay more for higher room if necessary.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
TeamHotelCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hi there! I am very sorry to hear that you did not sleep well during your stay with us. I apologize that the family above you was too loud. Unfortunately sometimes we do get folks who have young children that are active. We do try to accommodate room requests if they are available. I am glad aside from the noise you found our hotel to be immaculate. We do appreciate you staying with us, and I hope you will give us another chance to provide you a better stay. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Hilton quality that surpasses hotels that are 3x the price. the little details count. I'm not pushing Marriott's either. Trish was very helpful and accommodating. Easy I5 location if you are traveling.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Hammytoss
TeamHotelCA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lathrop, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hi there! Thanks for your review. It is great that you found our hotel to be conveniently located. Thank you for your kind words on our Brand and loyalty to us when you travel. We hope to see you again in the near future!