“Home Sweet Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops  Many kitchen amenities included
Guests enjoying our kayaks!! 2 single seat kayaks for your option to rent from us during your stay.  Great idea for small fee!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Guests enjoying our kayaks!!
Front view to display driveway.  Note the incline if it may disturb you.
View from street after snowfall
View of lodge from street
Standing on the street I took this photo to display height of top of driveway. It's on an incline
I only put this photo to display slope of driveway
Stairway from street level to driveway level
Kitchen wall decor
View of kitchen from living room
Another view of kitchen from living rm at X-mas time
Desk in living room
Another view of kitchen
View of kitchen facing window that views tree tops
View of kitchen range
Master bedroom
Master Bed
View of HD TV on top of dresser top in Master Bdrm
Trundle bed room upstairs.  I call it the kids room
Trundle bed room with HDTV inside cabinet
Upper level full bath
Bath with amenities upper level
Main floor full bath
Closet in queen bdrm
Queen bed in lower bedroom.
View of vanity in main floor bathroom
Stairway to upper level
View from front deck with bbq and seating
Front Deck (brand new patio furniture)
New front deck patio furniture (seating for 6)
Front deck new patio furniture (seats 6)
Large photo of bears in stairway
Full size washer and dryer.  Main level btwn bdrm and bathrm.
Play pen for infant/toddler
Play pen for infant/toddler
Top of stairway as you enter top deck to front door
Back yard deck area with propane fire pit
Warming hands on a chilly night
Back patio deck after dark
Christmas time at the lodge
Table setting at Christmas
Another view of living room decorated
Another view of living room decorated
View of living room sofa.  Behind on left is stairway to upper level
Home made ice chest
Home made ice chest
Ride the Queen boat!
Play area at village
Store at the Village
View of Lake Arrowhead
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kpantoja
Anaheim, California
“Home Sweet Home”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My boyfriend and I decided to celebrate our birthdays together by renting out a cabin in Lake Arrowhead for the weekend with some of our friends. After looking at so many different cabins I finally found the perfect one! The price was unbeatable, we were 3 couples so this lodge was exactly what we needed. The pictures provided are exactly what we came to. The lodge is located less than a mile from the lake and shops. This lodge is amazing, it was recently purchased by a new owner..and let me tell you, she really cares about her lodge and her guest. She has taken the time to invest time and money into her lodge with all the extra details and supplies that are very appreciated, especially if you forget to pack certain things. We did not want to go anywhere as our rooms were so comfortable and the entire lodge was extremely cozy. We arrived and received our key with no problems. There is an inclined driveway that fit all of our 3 cars. The deck was great, with 6 chairs a few small tables and a grill where we barbecued. As soon as we stepped inside, we fell in love. It smelled amazing and it was extremely clean. Everything is labeled which made everything much easier. On the first floor you have your dining area, your living room with a flat screen TV and a fireplace, the beautiful remodeled kitchen, a full bathroom and one of the bedrooms. On the second floor were the other two bedrooms and another full bathroom. The kitchen is fully stocked with any appliances you might need, pots, pans, bowls, utensils, mugs/cups and a dish set. Both bathrooms came fully stocked with fresh towels, lotion, shampoo/conditioner and other great additions. The bedrooms were extremely comfortable and beautiful, extra blankets in the closet were great, everyone really enjoyed the privacy of each room and they rested peacefully. Everything is up to date and modern with the cozy lodge feel to it. We ended up meeting the owner Mary Ann and her husband as we were having car troubles with one of the cars, she was extremely understanding, offered us to come up and have refreshment even after we had checked out since we were waiting outside for the tow truck. They are really great people and they will communicate with you quickly and make the process fast and easy. This will definitely be our go to Lodge when we are in the area. Thank you Mary Ann, for the unforgettable great stay! Look no further, you cant beat this price, especially for what you are provided with!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, especially the bed in the master room I stayed in, rested amazingly!
Liked least: Nothing at all!
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
15 Jul 2015
We just bought the Cozy and quickly brought it up to my high standards. We purchased an enormous amount of new amenities for guests to feel like they’re at home. I think it worked! I trashed much of what was left in the property from previous owner because it did not meet my standards.

We absolutely don’t attempt to fool any guests into renting our lodge, in fact many of our guests say it was more and better than depicted in the photos. My housekeeper is the best and knows that cleanliness is my top priority. Because I live 10 driving minutes away from the lodge, I’m able to immediately do a walk through after guests leave, and I do another after my housekeeper leaves. I want to ensure that everything meets my standards before the next guests arrive. Some say I have OCD!

I place labels in many areas of the lodge to make it easier for guests to locate what they may be looking for in drawers or cupboards. Guests appreciate it and makes it easier living during their stay. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing