“$18 FISH & CHIPS - NOT FRESH - NOT GREAT EITHER!”

Greeter's Corner Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 186 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I absolutely couldn't wait to get a fish & chips lunch in Laguna Beach but I wish I would have chosen another restaurant. It wasn't horrible but the service was slow and the fish appeared to be the frozen variety. For $18 I would expect it to be fresh and excellent - it wasn't so this place would not be on my list of places I will visit again.

BTW - is you like this review please give me a helpful vote. Thanks!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Unfortunately the food is not great, I feel it was made from
frozen and not fresh, lunch for 4 people
came to $150 which was expensive for some frozen fish ,fries and drinks

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I rarely write negative reviews on TripAdvisor. You know, the old if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. However, this is an exception. Truly do not waste your time or money at this restaurant. We were recently there in the afternoon for a light lunch. Everything about it was terrible. First of all, they do not provide water! You must buy a bottle of water if you'd like water with your meal. Then we ordered a grilled chicken sandwich to share (price was around $18 for the sandwich and fries). The chicken was dry and awful! And the fries were fine but the serving size was TINY. I also ordered a coffee mocha that was lukewarm at best when it arrived at the table. And the view from the patio is of a parking lot! Truly, there is not one good thing I can say about this restaurant. Find somewhere else to eat and don't waste your time or money here.

1  Thank Judi N
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Decent food but entirely too expensive. Location is about it’s best feature. Cannot recommend it and will not go back.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Seating outside was excellent watching the ocean and fresh air no wait to sit and be served broad menu The egg dishes were excellent. and there were many choices. the coffee was good and refilled in a timely manner