“Nice rooftop, service not so good.”
Review of Skyloft

Skyloft
Reserve with OpenTable
Skyloft is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 182 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The establishment is nice enough, first floor has got a bar, dance floor and a few dining tables, another flight of stairs and you've got the rooftop. Menu choice is limited for vegetarians, but the pie was pretty good.
We had ordered drinks, reminded the staff several times, until the drinks finally arrived.
Had ordered fries, reminded staff several times...and so on.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friends and I pop in sometimes when we are downtown and have a group. I don't think the food is that good compared to other places in town and the service it usually hit/miss too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a fabulous week in Laguna Beach we went to the Skyloft for our last night in Laguna. We took our three tween age kiddos and we are able to get a table on the patio overlooking the ocean. Food and wine were good. Hubby was not thrilled with his beer. Service was a bit choppy with no consistency and then we had to have them review our bill a couple of times. Overall a great experience and I would totally go again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

***SKYLOFT SUED ME *** Do not use this establishment. I spent hundreds of dollars at this place and somehow my IPhone ended up in their toilet. They demanded $350 from me in order to get my phone back. I asked Skyloft for the plumbing receipt. They could not provide me one for a few days (as they still kept my phone hostage). Finally, when I received a receipt, it did not look like a real receipt so I refused to pay.. 30 days later Skyloft sent me another receipt with the same date, different company, different services and different costs. They are now demanding $259 for the plumbing. I felt as if Skyloft was trying to steal from me by requested $350 and now telling me the plumbing is only $259. I did not know what to believe since they had lost all credibility for giving me two receipts that were contradictory of each other. 2 months later I was served!! Skyloft took me to court for $259!!!! I had to spend 6 hours in small claims court. I have been dealing with this issue since November of 2017 and it is finally over... Johnathan from Skyloft admitted to the judge that he FALSIFIED the receipt for the $350!! I do not recommend going to this restaurant unless you are willing to spend 6 hours in a court room for something you did not intentionally do. Or if you do go here, make sure not to use the restroom...

1  Thank Zoya J
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Skyloft is a happening place with a live band and lots of friendly people. We decided to eat there since we heard it has good southern barbecue. The dining is casual and apart from the live band area, but it is still noisy. If you don't mind that, definitely eat there. The ribs are the best I have had, and the brisket wonderful too. Our group ordered different items and we were all pleased. The service was perfect. I will be going back.