“it is what it says it is...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chad F
“it is what it says it is...”
Reviewed 16 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Great place. Bed comfortable. Well appointed - on the ocean.. what more do you want? I have stayed at the other places.. love this location and unit.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
LOUISE E
Plano, Texas
“fabulous stay at retreat in laguna”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

one of 8 villas on this property. villa bella mare was beautifully decorated, well stocked, comfortable bed, great location. balcony overlooking the ocean where we spent every evening watching gorgeous sunsets on the water. beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas are available for guests. grocery store right across the street. Jason arranged our reservations easily. Bianca, the property manager, went above and beyond to make our stay great. she was particularly helpful and showed amazing compassion when my elderly mother became ill and had to be hospitalized. can't say enough good things about this place! it will be my first choice of where to stay next year!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location overlooking the ocean
Liked least: the tree blocking some of the balcony
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
loridn
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Amazing Place, Amazing Staff”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

My hustand and I booked a trip at the Retreat for three reasons...1) to get away and rest...2) to attend a family wedding and 3) I wanted to share Laguna with my husband as I had visited before with my children but he hadn't been,.

I am a thorough internet searcher when it comes to finding places and this was a treasure! We had a great unit, great view of the beach and could even watch the surfers while sitting on the sofa in the livingroom inside! The people were great, guests were interesting and it's a small enough place to get to know everyone.

The beach is wild so don't expect to 'swim'. Beach is great but get ready to climb stairs to get back up - not a problem for us but may be for those less able.

Dining in the area is awesome! Art and shopping is awesome!

Manager/Concierge is lovely. Kind, funny and always willing to help...

Unit was amazing and there was a welcome basket awaiting us which was so sweet.

All in all - we would highly recommend and we loved our stay. Sorry it took so long to get this into Trip Advisor!

Thanks to you all,

Lori and Erick

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view, management, responsiveness, friendly atmosphere
Liked least: unit was not as clean going in as I would have liked it to be - especially floors
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Louisville Ky.
Reviewed 29 September 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Washington dc
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing