“Lovely, comfortable cottage with pretty garden...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Hidden Cove
your own laundry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sueGZ
guangzhou
“Lovely, comfortable cottage with pretty garden, in quirky residential area.”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Katie's cottage is ideal for a couple or small family. For the 2 of us there was plenty of space. We ate in 2/3 times a week, and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook a full meal. The weather was variable in April, so we ate inside, but the deck in the front garden would be a great place to eat in warmer weather. I loved the colourful garden, frequently visited by hummingbirds - and an oriole on one occasion! I liked being surrounded by houses with large gardens and mature trees - it felt like being in the countryside. A few good restaurants in walking distance, but there is much more choice in Laguna Beach itself (a 10-minute drive away). The cottage is a great place to read, write, paint, or just while away the time!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The garden.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 May 2013
Thanks for the lovely review.
WA
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Reviewed 15 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
15 Oct 2012
I appreciate suggestions and requests from guests at my cottage and regret that this guest never asked about TV remote, which must have been left out of sight by previous guest. The TV is large and does work.

Please note that the queen bed does have a firm mattress, however a memory foam topper is available on request.

I regret that I was not informed about these difficulties during their stay, as I would have made every effort to make them more comfortable.
Alberta
Reviewed 27 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing