“Nice Surprise”

Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in La Quinta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went here for brunch and were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. My friend had Huevos Rancheros, which she raves over. I had the Reuben with the Cole Slaw. The Reuben was very good - not too greasy with delicious pastrami. The Cole Slaw had apples in it and was one of the best Cole Slaws I have had in a while.

We had to wait for about 10 minutes, but it was well worth it. The service was very quick. All in all a lovely brunch.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere different for breakfast and stopped here and it was a wise choice. The food was awesome . Fresh tasting and plentiful. You will not go hungry here. Great food . Fast and friendly service !

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We attended this restaurant for breakfast which is frequented by the rich and famous. Great menu with generous portions. Had to line up a little but well worth it. Very friendly.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We frequent Louise's because the food, service and atmosphere is great. They do get busy at peak times so be prepared to wait. You can make a reservation if there are not too many reservations already on the books. It is always fun to eat at Louise's. I highly recommend this gem in La Quinta.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This is a five-star Saturday or Sunday breakfast/brunch stop. Quick, friendly service from the minute you walk in the door. To avoid a wait, come around 12:45pm. Blueberry pancakes are moist and flavorful. Scrambles are full of yumminess. Monte Cristo is THE BEST on the west coast!! Oh! And a free mimosa when you check-in! Can't beat that!
I'm from Seattle and have had my fare share of good breakfasts, but this place runs a close tie to First place. I'll return to Louise's Pantry for sure.