Reviews (1 032)
1 032 results
All reviews breakfast and dinner bedroom suite complimentary breakfast full size refrigerator pool area bnp paribas evening reception nice place to stay tennis tournament free internet coachella valley would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay indian wells home away from home social hour the palm springs area
322 - 327 of 1 032 reviews
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

What a great surprise this hotel was! We previously stayed at the nearby Radisson Esmeralda resort, but for this time of year - 110F out - their rate was overpriced. I'm so glad we gave the Homewood Suites a try.

The newly remodeled lobby and lounge area (where breakfast is served) is elegant with a lovely stone fireplace, stylish rugs and furnishings. We had Suite 129 which opened onto the nicely furnished pool deck/BBQ area. The suites are also newly renovated and are immaculate. We appreciated the lovely bathroom lighting, and the oversized padded bedhead, furnishings and pleasing art works gave the room a really pleasant ambiance. The tasty breakfast included oatmeal, cereals, yoghurts, a good variety of bakery, fresh fruit and two egg dishes with hash browns and sausages plus Tazo teas, coffee and juices. The great location is walking distance to the Tennis Gardens and a 2 minute drive to the golf resorts on Hwy 111. As a former hospitality manager, the only area that let the property down was the demeanor of the front desk staff. The two young women didn't offer the quality of check-in and welcome that did the property justice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jill S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thank you for your kind review about our Homewood Suites La Quinta's lovely atmosphere and new renovation. I am so happy you gave us a try. We certainly hope you will visit us again. We are truly a value not only in the summer months! I apologize for your check in experience at the front desk. We normally take pride in our welcoming service. We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Good experience overall, would be nice if there was a restaurant or mini bar. After a long drive, somewhere to go and eat or have a drink would be easier than having to drive somewhere to grab something after a long tiring trip.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for visiting us at Homewood Suites La Quinta. I am happy you enjoyed your visit with us. All Homewood Suites by Hilton have daily complemntary hot breakfasts and evening Social Receptions during the week....but do not have restaurants. Most have a restuaurant chain of some sort available with in walking distance. We have an Applebees which shares our parking lot. And of course several wonderful options with in a short drive. Please come back to visit us again! We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I love coming here with my family so we can spend quality time together. It's very family friendly. We get eat breakfast, which is a good variety. I have even gave others birthday, anniversary gifts to this hotel, that's how Awesome I think it is.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jill S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing your special birthday getaway with your family at Homewood Suites La Quinta again. And thank you for your kind comments about our customer service. Please call me next year when you make your reservation so we can be prepared for your special day!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Great hotel! Not only is the price reasonable for the service received, but the accommodations are top notch. The pool is huge and lovely, the public rooms are beautifully appointed, and the rooms are spotless. The 2 room suites are spacious and the ammenities excellent. Every room has a full kitchen with appliances, the living room has a comfortable sofa and good TV. The bedroom is nice (also with its own TV) and the closet large, with an ironing board and iron. The bathroom has a good hair dryer and nice tub and shower. The separate sink and vanity allows one person to use the sink and hairdryer while someone else is in the bathroom. The breakfasts are more than satisfactory. The 3 kinds of eggs are all delicious, as are the breakfast meats (baxon or sausage) and potatoes. There are cereals, oatmeal, fruits, yogurt, and large selection of bread, sweet rolls, muffins and bagels for toasting. The coffee, tea, decaf are good, as are the variety of juices. Have never gotten to take advantage of their evening hospitality hours, but if they are on a par with the rest of the food, I am sure it is good. These are all important points but to me the friendliness and helpfulness of the entire staff, down to the last person who works in the kitchen or housekeeping, is the reason I have not stayed at any other hotel in La Quinta, CA, since I discovered this hotel. It is just the best accommodation in town.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate your kind words about our atmosphere, accommodations and service at the newly renovated Homewood Suites in La Quinta. We take pride in our hotel.....especially our warm and friendly service. Thank you for taking the time to point that out. And please come back to visit us again!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We took the kids to palm springs for the weekend, checked in Friday and got upgraded to a room with a balcony! We took it even though it was not on the 3rd floor like we originally requested, that's where we made a mistake! :( Friday afternoon took the kids to a local restaurant for dinner came back relaxed took the kids to the pool, nice family atmosphere the kids had a blast! We go back to the room shower, relaxed, them I hear mommy mommy the toilet is overflowing!! Luckily it was only the toilet water and not pee or feces, phew and eww! Called the front desk and it was fixed and the water was cleaned right away, yay! Second day, woke up had a great night sleep, beds are supper comfy! Breakfast was great, they switch it up daily. After a long hot day at the living desert, we came back and noticed that by 6pm our room had not been cleaned, called front desk and they sent someone up right away. We decided to take the kids to the pool, second mistake! Pool was packed! At the far left by the bbq there was a group of 8 guys as well as in the pool, they were drinking heavily, glass bottle out in the open and in the pool, even though there are signs everywhere no liquor aloud! My kid found beer caps in the pool. The guys were extremely rowdy, they started to slap the water and yell, we ended up moving to the other side of the pool. I was surprised that no one from the hotel was supervising the pool area, there were lots of families with children here and these guys thought they were in Vegas! After a while I noticed that these guys were heavily drinking and stumbling around yet they weren't going to use the restroom... Come on, if you have been drinking you need to pee like every 5 minutes! Eww once again, we get out go shower, start to relax and then we start hearing heavy music coming from the room above it sounded like they has a big speaker or a live band up there, well the music went on all night. The front desk claimed that they could not hear it from the halls. Finally at 3am, I had enough! I called the front desk again and asked for a Manager, that's when I was told that the issue would be taken care of ASAP! It was, but we did not get a good sleep. I called about the music 3 times, and it was not taken until 3am, not cool. Other than the issues on Saturday night, it was a great stay.

Room tip: Stay on the top floor.
Date of stay: July 2016
2  Thank quindina2016

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites La Quinta for your family get away last week. I am glad you had a nice visit, but sorry to learn you had to experience a rowdy group by the pool. We do not have a hotel employee posted at the pool at all times but we do make rounds especially when we learn there is a loud group. Of course our wish is to have the pool area be a comfortable relaxing atmosphere for all of our guests. I hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you again. We appreciate your business!