other traveller has booked this property
Relaxing decor with convience of bathroom right off the bedroom.
Stainless Steel appliances, Cuisenart Grind-n-Brew coffee maker, Fresh squeezed OJ in season. Cozy dining with all plates & utensils provided.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Relaxing decor with convience of bathroom right off the bedroom.
Cozy dining with all plates & utensils provided.
Zen decor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

SarahcP69...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Geat value and location”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Beautiful area ,very close to the highways, very clean ,use of a kitchen except the oven ,outside grill did not work so it was a bit challenging . Parking was great. Apartment was very clean. Little natural light as the apartment is located in the owners basement.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the use of a full kitchen
Liked least: No control of the air conditioning and very few windows opened and the apartment is located in the basement very little light.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
27 Aug 2013
Thank you Sarah for submitting a review, I appreciate it. I am a bit surprised that you only rated my place as a 3 star since you left me a note stating that you liked my place and will be returning to stay here again next year. Which you are very welcome, you were a wonderful tenant.

I wish you had advised me prior to leaving about being unable to get the small grill to work, since I have the book for it, and left you with my cell number so I could address anything that may come up. I will try to get it working for the next guest and will replace it or remove it if I am unable to, so I do appreciate your letting me know about it. Since it is fairly new, it may be a simple fix. I will however reimburse you for the gas container pack you purchased if you like. Please let me know what you paid, and where I can send you a check if you like.

As for advising that the apartment is in the basement, that is not exactly correct. Since we live on a slight slop of a mountain, the way the property is situated is that the apartment entrance, which is the bedroom/living area, and the bathroom are on ground level with a full window in the bathroom and the bedroom, and a full length door window with the built in blinds. The attached kitchen is accessed through a small connecting hall on the sloping part of my home. Therefore, it is at 1/2 basement level (underground up to about the chest level in kitchen/dining area), but does have a small window for ventilation, but agree that there is no real sunlight access in there.

However, because the kitchen is small, I do ask, and have previously noted in the listing, that I prefer people not use the oven in the summer because it heats the place up, then the AC in the kitchen would not work efficiently and would make it uncomfortable to dine in there. I know just using the stove top and the toaster-oven does not replace a full oven, but I hope this won't prevent you from returning and enjoying all the other benefits you gain by staying here .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing