8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$245
Hyatt.comUS$245
Expedia.comUS$246
Hotels.comUS$246
FindHotelUS$244
Lol.travelUS$272
All reviews great hotel rooms were very clean per night san diego recommend this hotel room service flemings aventino guests pits valet cleanliness fireplace amenities lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021

Took a short trip and the hotel is very accessible to La Jolla beach, Westfield mall, freeway and close to the airport. There is also free outdoor parking outside of the hotel and never had a hard time finding self parking

Reviewed 5 May 2021

I have stayed at a lot of hotels I like shower wall and soft
Comfortable beds.

Did not like the carpet or sloppy pillows when U ARE charging 200$ pillows need be superb period???? Other than that I had a wonderful time

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021

All I have to say is the experience was great!!!
Highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!
The staff were great, anything I needed they took care of it!!
Great area, there lots of restaurants and a mall in the surrounding area!! Great Hotel!!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

The Hyatt in La Jolla is centrally located and within walking distance to stores and restaurants. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The hotel is clean with even hand sanitizer dispensers in the elevators! I love a good nights sleep so a quiet room is a must for me. Because I exercise daily it was great that the Hyatt had a lap pool and workout room. I would always stay at The Hyatt when visiting San Diego!

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2021

My daughter and I were visiting the UCSD campus and stayed at this Hyatt. Hotel was very clean and near everything we needed and wanted. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again!