3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$187
PricelineUS$187
Hotels.comUS$187
eDreamsUS$187
FindHotelUS$193
CheapTicketsUS$187
Reviews (1 229)
1 229 results
All reviews windansea beach great location la jolla beach room was clean san diego short walk to the beach coffee maker pool and jacuzzi free breakfast travelodge surfers microwave shoals ocean california cove seals
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 229 reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2021

We had a fantastic stay, it was 3 of us (2 adults and a teen) we stay at room with 2 queen beds. Space is big and well utilized, everything looks and feel new; the bathroom had a spa feeling.
Really impeccably clean.
Tricia and her team went the xtra mile making our long stay comfortable.
We can't wait to be back!

Room tip: The rooms in the second floor on top of the lobby have small tables / chairs, perfect to hang out outside your room and enjoy your coffee.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021

Excited about my trip to La Jolla and staying at this hotel. Upon arrival at 10:00 pm after a long day of traveling there was NO PARKING available as advertised and no designated spots to even pull up in front of the lobby in order to register and receive room keys. While my traveling companion waited with the car (in case it needed to be moved since we were blocking cars) I went in to register. The guy at the front desk was rude and very unwelcoming. When I asked about parking he walked outside and pointed to the back of the building and told me spots were back there or on the street. He did not offer to show us where I room was nor did he offer to help with our luggage since there was no available parking. I had never been two this area, there were no spots available on the dark street, none on the back on the building and so the only spot we could find was on the side in a dark alley. We felt unsafe and called other hotels in the area. We found a hotel with parking and booked immediately. I went back in to the lobby with the keys and was told I could only get a refund for the second night but not the first. I questioned the policy since the hotel had not lived up to their assertion that there is one parking space for each customer and was told there was nothing else he could do. There was never" I am sorry" or "Can I help you?" Beware... this is not a place you should stay!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

This is areal hidden gem. It’s a block from the sand,newly renovated and has a great staff. Tricia made our check in very easy and gave great advise about the area including a great restaurant not far from the hotel.
This is our new home base in La Jolla!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Nice rooms and bathrooms, the folks that work here are super nice! Short walk to view sunset at the beach! The only negative was local teens knocking on doors late at night! Grrr! I picked this place cuz of all the good reviews and here’s another one!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Easy check inn and check out. I stayed four nights and each night was wonderful. Location to the Windandsea Beach was a very short walk. Bed was amazing. Loved the shower. Liked the set up of the room. Felt very safe there. Staff were all very helpful and friendly. Will stay here as my home away from home now.

Date of stay: May 2021