“Great authentic tacos.”

Ranked #3 of 1 249 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome place for quick Mexican tacos and burritos. The line moves quickly, the food here is great! The space is limited, many people grab and go! Corn is amazing. Portions are pretty large.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Some of the best tacos I have ever had. Fresh ingredients and really excellent flavours. If you think you want two order three because once you have first two you will want more. The spicy shrimp and fish tacos were superb.

1  Thank Fraser131313
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the pollo asada burrito and the cheese quesadilla. The burrito was delicious with added lime and hot sauce. The quesadilla was okay. I would definitely go back for the burrito. It wasn't messy like burritos can get.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I come here every time I am traveling to San Diego. Over the past year, I've tried all of their tacos. My favorites are the camaron and the al pastor. There are usually lines out the door but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I heard this place a lot. Finally I tried. The food was very good. But the place is way too small to handle all the customers. I feel like it is better to take out than eat in.