7 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$256
Hilton.comUS$261
Reviews (2 052)
2 052 results
All reviews golf course torrey pines self parking the pacific ocean san diego business trip beautiful property per day an upgrade fitness center conference concierge valet balconies patio coast
Selected filters
10 - 15 of 2 052 reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Beautiful location. Close to freeway and hospital. Needed a hotel stay for surgery. I would stay again. The hotel takes cleanings very important, especially now with Covid 19. Great customer service. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We stayed at the Hilton Torrey Pines for four days and our experience was lovely. It’s a very nice and quiet hotel overlooking the golf course and ocean. Due to the pandemic, we could only use the pool, but it was cleaned (and the chairs/tables ) every two hours !!
The room service was super friendly and fast!! We would absolutely stay here again. Super close to everything around!!

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank edit l
Reviewed 4 April 2021

We loved this location because it's quiet and close to the beach (driving distance). The pool is great for the kids and they have some great drinks for the adults at the pool bar. Rooms are nice and comfortable. The only negative I can say is that the parking fee is steep.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I’m just going to keep it short. Anytime I’m in La Jolla, we will be staying at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines! Amazing service, amazing food, staff made me and my fiancé feel at home! Amazing view! And that’s the word for everything regarding my experience, AMAZING

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

The locating is very nice. The staff are very friendly but the showers are very old.
We also upgraded our room to get a better view however only a third of the view was nice. The rest faced a building.

Date of stay: February 2021