Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (1 314)
1 314 results
All reviews la jolla shores chairs and umbrellas beachfront room ping pong third floor ocean front marine room shuttle service beach access parking garage free shuttle san diego garden view king bed sea lions surfers kitchenette
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 314 reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2021

I was let down by service and was invisible as a person of color. My son and I visited the restaurant and I was asked for my name and room number while one couple and a group were seated prior to us without being asked for their name and room number. People behind us were seated before us. I demanded we be seated. I had to approach staff for coffee and again I had to walk to the bar to order our breakfast. Food delivered was cold. Disappointing.

2  Thank michellemariechoin
Reviewed 25 July 2021

Fabulous experience. My wife,12-yr old daughter, and I celebrated our 15th anniversary at the hotel. It was our first trip to the San Diego area. The value is incredible, staff so pleasant and appreciative, steps from the beach and location is perfect. Super low stress; walk 10 steps to the beach, friendly kids set up umbrella, chairs and towels, sit down and soak up the view and the fun. Daughter played in the waves all day. Perfect spot to base out of to see the sights of the area. A block from stores, surf shops and great restaurants. Well done.

1  Thank marcmac1
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Relaxing, we had a blast first morning we went for a walk in the beach and came to ask the umbrella people for a couple of chairs and umbrella....They made us feel like royalty its like we were somebody important WOW...great feeling we don't get that a lot...Beautiful Place on Earth Thank You Guys....

Reviewed 12 July 2021

Hotel is in a great location but they take advantage of that. I paid over $1000 for two nights and was unable to get a restful nights sleep either night. The A/C in our room was a window unit on the floor in a corner of the room behind a nightstand. I turned it on the first night to max cool and high fan. It never got below 78 degrees. I called for maintenance and also went to the front desk and called again. Someone finally showed up late the second day and said they “fixed” it. Well, it was the same as the night before. 78-80. I slept miserably! Tried to talk with manager the next morning, but he was “unavailable”. I asked for a call to discuss this issue, but never heard from anyone. I was very polite throughout this whole issue but did not receive the same courtesy in response. I have stayed in a lot of very nice hotels/resorts and this one is at the bottom of my list. Such a shame as the location is perfect but I guess they just take advantage of that and don’t care about customers or service. I will not be staying here again and will be letting my friends and colleagues know to stay away.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank bchusie
Reviewed 11 July 2021

It was a great location, right on the beach. The rooms are dated and could be updated. We didn't have a view, even though we paid top dollar and reserved the room about three months beforehand. The food was OK at the restaurant.