All reviewsthe cottagesbody washgreat locationgeneral storelong weekendlaundry roomthe kitchendish soappaper towelsa great staythree nightsshort drivewithin walking distancesofajlplaurenshampoo
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We love June Lake Pines! Our family just stayed here for the first time last week during Ski Week in Cabin 2 and I can't say enough great things about these quaint little cottages. It was perfect for our family of four - one bedroom with a pull out sofa in the living space. The layout of Cabin 2 was great with the kitchen and living space. We never felt cramped. The bathroom was a good size. The cottages were equipped with all of the basic needs and more (etc. cooking utensils, paper towels, dish soap, dish towels, bathroom toiletries including shampoo, condition and body wash in the showers). If something was missing, the self service laundry room had it. Great location -walking distance to the hot spots in town and a short drive to the ski slopes. We can't wait to go back to June Lake Pines. The staff was super friendly. Far exceeded our expectations! Great price for the accommodations!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We usually stay at Mamouth, but since it was a last minute trip and we had to include our new dog we decided to stay at June Lake. We had cabin #10 which is a pet friendly cabin. To be very honest I was not expecting a lot and even though the room would smell dogs from the previous guests. For my surprise it was such a clean room that I allowed myself and kids to be barefoot in the room. Yes, I'm picky when the subject is cleaniness, specially at hotel rooms. There were Mrs Meyer's soaps and air sprays which was a very nice touch. Full kitchen and a convenient store just cross street with everything you need it. We didn't sky this time but there is a nearby skylift. Check in and check out super easy. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay at this place again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alysay40
JuneLakePines, Owner at June Lake Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Yay, that’s what I want to hear! So happy you enjoyed your cabin and your stay.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We recently enjoyed three nights as a family in Cabin 11, including New Years Eve. The cabin was cozy and the kitchen was well stocked. I received a call from Matt in the afternoon of our arrival to let me know the cabin was ready. There is a laundry room with additional linens, games, books, and movies. The dispensers of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are nice. It is so convenient to skiing at June Mountain. If we make it back to June Lake we will stay here. I docked one star because the wall heating unit in this cabin is so loud. This would probably be okay if you aren’t using the sofa sleeper but it’s right next to the sofa and our kids were woken up by it. Otherwise a great stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

I’m happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the feedback on the heater, it’s new, so we are working with the company who installed it to get this loud issue fixed immediately.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We just got back from a weekend stay at June Lake Pines and loved how cozy and comfortable our cabin was! My husband and I stayed in Cabin #14, which was set back from the road and had a wonderful view from the small front porch. Check-in was very easy--we got a call that day saying the cabin was ready and all we had to do was show up and go into our unlocked cabin where the keys were waiting inside. Check-out was similarly easy. It was a little difficult to figure out the heater (instructions would be nice), but once we did it kept the cabin nice and warm. Space heaters for the bedrooms were also provided, but we didn't use them. The only complaint we had was that all of the lighting was bright overhead lights--there were no floor lamps or table lamps in any of the rooms! We would have appreciated at least one lamp in the living area, as well as bedside lamps in the bedrooms so we could read at night. Also, it would have been nice to have a small bedside table in the room with the queen bed. Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay at the June Lake Pines Cottages again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the feedback, we will look into getting more lamps and lighting in this cabin.
See you next time.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This resort is the best! Many cabins of different sizes and very modern, updated decor. Cozy and pleasant. Our cabin was clean and adequately appointed as far as kitchen and towels. The parking is a little tight, and if other cabins use all the spaces, you need to find parking on the street. But the best part of our stay was the courteous & helpful staff, especially, Matt, the manager. He made accommodations for us that went above & beyond. Thanks Matt. Keep up the great customer service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends