Reviews (1 002)
1 002 results
All reviews market place red bar club level hour market open hours convenience store valet parking shower door orange county modern hotel alarm clock self park happy hour meeting space business trip newport beach free breakfast
181 - 186 of 1 002 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The stay was nice, but I forgot to pack items and mistakenly left them in the room. I called back within 1 hour of checking out and was told no one could check room until housekeeping the next day. I was told a line that they would FedEx items if they were found. I called back 4 more times and was told there was nothing discovered or returned to lost and found.
I don't believe the front desk employees care about customer satisfaction, and they treated my calls as an inconvenience. This would not happen in a high quality hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Surprisingly good food. Room was comfortable. There is no place to hang towels to dry or wash cloths. Also only left one small bar of soap. Otherwise only nice things to say and hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We booked this in advance and got a better rate than our first time here (which was a good rate!)! Enjoyed happy hour at Red Bar, and brought some food to our room from the Marketplace (highly recommend the grilled cheese with gruyere cheese and bacon!). There was also a movie outdoors for guests. The room is clean with a mini fridge and coffee maker, and a restaurant downstairs for meals.
The staff is always polite and helpful! There is a charge for self parking or valet, so make a choice that works for you. If you fly, a shuttle is available for pick up and drop off.

Room Tip: There was a Bluetooth speaker for music!
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

just been there for one night during my album tour, so i had no time to experience everything but the room was spacy and clean. overall a bigger hotel with restaurants etc, friendly staff too.
i also got complementary parking, usually it 22$

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The front desk staff were friendly and accomodating, even after I went down to report the unclean room. There were cantaloupe seeds all over the bathroom floor as well residue in toilet bowl. the carpet also has spots and dirt.
Also, I had to move my things from one room to other. It would have been nice if that was offered.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business