“Post lunch snack”
Review of Creamistry

Creamistry
Ranked #5 of 24 Dessert in Irvine
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I felt like a little kid, amazed by all the "smoke", as my son would call it. They make your icecream right in front of you. I was impressed with how creamy it was... and organic. I had the mint with oreo. Would deffinately stop again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The ice cream was sensational. Smooth and creamy with wonderful toppings the chocolate ice cream was one of the best I’ve ever had. Watching the staff make it with liquid nitrogen was fascinating.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous idea for an ice cream place! Very innovative and the ice cream is stupendous!! Can you open up a Creamistry in San Luis Obispo area please? I’m a die hard McConnells ice cream of Santa Barbara fan - it’s the best ever, but this place come awfully close. Nice to have the ice cream so freshly made as you order it. No crusty old ice cream at the bottom of the tub.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Okay, so my friend takes us here. I don't want to embarass everyone but I was not about to spend eight dollars for one scoop in a cup of ice cream. My friend says yes, but isn't it delicious? Sure, but not eight dollars for one scoop delicious!! I can get a whole, handmade cone with 3 scoops, any flavor I want at Paradiso Gelato and the ice cream is made in front of you and it is way more delicious and only 5.59!! And this place is on the beach, in Laguna no less....hello. I don't get the whole Orange County- Irvine thing, but make sure you bring lots of money to eat, live and play there.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for ice cream after dinner at a nearby restaurant. The 3 1/2-old son of a friend was fascinated by the liquid nitrogen vapor emitted from the ice cream makers while standing in line. That's surely one nice gimmick. And the place was busy. Many combination of choices to choose from. We ordered a coconut based matcha green tea, two premium based: fruit pebbles ice cream topped with marshmallow cream and chocolate ice cream topped with almonds. We like both the matcha and the chocolate. The quality of the ice cream was very good rich and creamy. The fruity pebbles was a bit too sweet. Our young friend abandoned interest on his $9.50 dessert after 4 spoonfuls. I am sure the sugar effect will linger long past bedtime.