“Yummy”
Review of Urban Seoul

Urban Seoul
Ranked #23 of 745 Restaurants in Irvine
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

As a self described foodie, I usually plan out what restaurants to try, ahead of travel. I was looking for good pork belly tacos on a bao bun, because I'd had a wonderful experience with them a couple of years ago in San Diego. My searches led me to this place. A couple of years ago a friend of mine competed on Masterchef, and there was a Bibimbap food challenge. I wasn't familiar with it, but was instantly intrigued by it as I generally love a good Asian dish. When I realized they had Bibimbap on the menu, I absolutely had to try it! Both the pork belly tacos and the Bibimbap were amazing. The flavors and textures were spot on. I only wish I could easily get this type of food in Indianapolis!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I very had almost everything on the menu. The food and menu are fantastic. Service is great. The design of the Korean fusion type menu is near flawless. They have great beers, but I don't drink. I'd like to see more sugarless drink options. This is definitely a must if youre in Irvine.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We were interested in some Asian flair foods and had a taste for Korean BBQ, but this place is not so traditional. It is fantastic. They take a fun twist on flavors and combinations of dishes. Just ask for the most popular and start the feasting.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Was looking for a place to eat in the mall and felt like sitting down. Got the traditional bibimbap rice bowl which was quite good. Would recommend.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Frankly we really don't like the food they have here. It is Korean food but they cooked in fancy style which lost its Korean character. Price is also not cheap. Service by their waiters is fine though.