“Healthy Take Out”

Tender Greens
Ranked #13 of 754 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great healthy take out options and easy to order and have delivered to your office. If you want fresh food that is healthy than tender greens is your place.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Kelsdog

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had the most delicious lunch ever. The food choices were great. The lemonade was insane. Food is very fresh, and the restaurant is cutely decorated. Will go back when I come back to California.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank pollyppotts
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Tender Greens is one of my favorite restaurants when I am visiting my family in Huntington Beach, California. The food is delicious and healthy. As I am an excellent cook myself I only eat out at places that I can rely on the food being delicious, healthy and presented well. Tender Greens serves delicious food quickly, consistently exquisitely prepared and affordably priced.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Mountainview2guest
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here before a movie. The menu is healthy, light and delicious.
I ordered the grilled salmon with arugula.
The salmon piece was a bit small for the price, but very good quality, and they cook it medium rare so it is not over cooked and hard.
My friend had the fried chicken sandwich with a salad and said it was very good.
A great healthy alternative for then gluten/vegetarian/vegan person.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a great place, The service is fast, food delicious! The place was so crowded for lunch. A huge variety to choose from.

Date of visit: March 2018