All reviewsfree shuttle rideorange countywet barfull barfront deskjohn wayneminute driverental carroom was cleanvery nice hotelrecommend this hotelmiguelbrandcorriesnacodyproperty
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We booked this hotel the eve of our arrival. Upon arrival, we were surprised by the quality of service. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was another story. We slept like babies.
The complementary breakfast was varied and very fresh. The dining room area was constantly cleaned up, and the staff was very attentive to their guests.
When considering the ratio of Quality, Comfort, Location, and Price, I will give them an A+ (10 on the scale of 10).
I will highly recommend this location, and I will absolutely return here.
Thank you for the great job, and for the superior QOS.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

WOW, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. I am very happy to know you had such a positive experience with the hotel, the staff, and some of the amenities the hotel has to offer. The staff and I await your return.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

HIS is located front of SNA airport, behind Hilton. Hotel website advertises free airport hotel, but doesn’t mention anywhere that you need to call hotel and request pickup from airport transportation center. I ended up waiting over 40 min which was a total waste of time, and had to call front desk twice. If you have no heavy luggage there is a short cut through the parking hall in the middle that allows hotel to be reached on foot in less than 15 min.

Hotel itself is superb, brand new, with comfortable rooms. WiFi works well, although you have to keep logging in all the time. Breakfast offered is simple, but great for a quick morning bite. Close to the hotel towards Michelson, there are few restaurants. Overall I was happy with my stay and will return on my next trip to Irvine.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay. My apologizes for the delay in getting the shuttle to you. I will work to ensure this is not the case for any guests in the future. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our brand new hotel. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Our first impression was with Nigel on check in. He was awesome! He went above and beyond to accommodate a big and a small special request and when we complimented him the first thing he did was point out the accomplishments of his colleagues. A true team player! The hotel exceeded every expectation. It was modern, our room was spacious and we appreciated all of the amenities. I'm a toiletries snob and used theirs instead of mine. The hotel is less than a 5 minute almost on demand free shuttle ride to the airport. If I had to complain it would be powdered coffee cream in the room (which Nigel promptly replaced with half and half) and the shuttle itself--no leg room and a very hefty step up that may be challenge for anyone with a physical impairment (but the front seat was easy to access). SNA will be my go to SoCA airport in large part due to my experience with this hotel. Nicely done to the Hampton team!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your stay. Very pleased to read about the service you experienced with Nigel. I will pas you comments on to him. The staff and I await your return .

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We were looking for some place near the Santa Ana airport. Very glad we chose this hotel, as everything was great. Four day stay and from check-in to check-out, I honestly cannot think of anything else they could have done better!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. I was very pleased you had a "great experience" at our brand new hotel. The staff and I await your return!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I thought it was the perfect room for my stay in Irvine while I was there for work for the week. The staff there (especially Cody!) helped ensure that I got what I needed and went above and beyond :)

Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I will pass your comments on to Cody!! We look forward to your return.