“Felt home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

afrahh931
San Francisco, California
“Felt home.”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Once we entered the appartment, we felt home. It is very comfy, relaxing and perfect for families with kids. I believe that it is more beautiful and bright than the posted pictures . Everything was in like dish soap, washing soap, tea, sugar, coffee, different kinds of tissues. It has a great walkung closet. I really wish I stayed more. The owner is very cooperative and friendly. I will definitely recommend my friends to go there.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing