“Wow”
Review of Javier's

Javier's
Ranked #24 of 745 Restaurants in Irvine
Description: Located in the energetic Irvine Spectrum Center close to the 405 & 5 freeways. Enjoy dinner or lunch before or after shopping, movie watching or the other forms of entertainment available at the center. Our intimate patio will transport you to another world!
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I loved this place. Ordered the enchiladas mariscos and it was so flavorful. The used Dungeness crab meat! I will return.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I went to Javier's for the first time. The Ceviche was exceptional. The Quesada was good but more to the taste if you love a lot of cheese. The restaurant is high-end and luxurious for a Mexican restaurant with quality food, but the price is also high-end. I recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I visit Javier’s every time I’m in SoCal visiting my parents. I always order the shrimp and crab enchiladas. They are awesome! Atmosphere is perfect and waitstaff is attentive and friendly. Love it!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in to Javier's at the Irvine Spectrum to have a drink before heading to a movie. Staff had the same warmness and friendliness that have become accustomed to as the Javier's at Crystal Cove. Definately will stop again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

This mexican restaurant might just be my favorite one to date. Walked right in on a week day night and didn't have to wait! The margaritas are delicious as are the chips and salsa that get dropped to your table upon seating. The menu is quite expansive with lots of options from seafood to veggie. The enchiladas were incredible! Service was fine. Not terribly expensive, but definitely worth every penny. Must dine in when in Irvine.