US$132
HIExpress.com
US$67
US$63
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$158
US$96
QualityInn
US$83
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$67
  • Pool
US$68
  • Pool
Shadow Hills RV Resort(Indio)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsraisin breadtwo storiesking roomroad tripcheck in was easywould stay here againgood sizecoffee makermini fridgebreakfast roomhot tubcomfortable bedclean roomspalm springsfreewaypropertyamenities
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Someone named Joe was in the breakfast room harassing me, kept asking me questions about where i was from and where I was going, and how I got there. I thought he was getting aggressive, so I told the staff, and they seemed to know him. I didn't appreciate it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Was close to Joshua Tree/Salton Sea/Aerial Tram. Near food/gas station/Wal Mart. Room itself was average but fine and clean with no problems plus a fridge/microwave. Free breakfast minimal but appreciated. Allowed pets, great. Grounds/property maintained decently. Customer service was accomodating.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I was pleasantly surprised, but everything about this property was above my expectations. Really great staff and clean/comfortable accommodations. Special shout-out to Jerry at the front-desk. What a pleasure. We will be sure to stay there again...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

This was a great hotel. The staff was friendly and really made us feel welcome. We were just staying here between cities, so we weren't expecting it to be as nice as it was. The room was spacious, and definitely exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018

The room was nice, but the cost was a little much. the breakfast was less then a continental breakfast by any standard. the employees were very friendly and helpful in the situation we were in. I would stay there again even with the negative things. Hopefully they will improve.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family