Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$107
US$97
US$89
QualityInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Indio(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$85
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$67
  • Pool
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$61
Deluxe Inn(Indio)
US$51
Hotels.com
Shadow Hills RV Resort(Indio)(Great Value!)
US$51
All reviewsmusic festivalplace to staywould recommend this hotel to anyonevery comfortable stayfestival groundscoachella weekendplenty of hot waterfelt safedesert tripchecking inpalm springssylviacactusmgmthitsdatepolo
Reviewed 27 May 2016

staff was friendly and kind,room were clean, Had no trouble in checking in. Have use this hotel in the past and will use it again when i am in town visiting friends or family plus it has stores and restaurants within walking distance to hotel.

Room Tip: second floor was quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Hello Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come again.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

The Mgr of this place is cold hearted! I went to Palm Springs because my mom (who lives in a home) had a heart attack. After staying for a week at THE ROYAL SUN I checked out only to get a call that she had another heart attack. I needed to stay at least another night. I accidently booked that night at The Royal Plaza through Expedia not the ROYAL SUN so I called right away to correct that mistake. The Mgr was rude and cold. It was my last money on my credit card. She wouldn't release me from the reservation and could care less. I slept in my car that night because their hotel was 45 min from the hospital. Expedia tried and I tried to explain my mistake. No go! She was perfectly happy keeping my money knowing that I could not stay there. My mom died the next day.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Jolandra

Dear Guest,

We are deeply sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept our condolences. We are also very sorry for the issues you faced. We have noted this and will look into this as soon as possible.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

All of the employees were very friendly and helpful. Room was very basic, but clean and affordable. We only stayed over night, but it was right on the highway and their were many conveniently located restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Hello Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments! Please do let us know if we can improve in any way. Please come again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in dire need of an update. They probably shouldn't charge as much as they do for what it is.
Our rooms were by the lobby, and an office door that had a loud happy dog behind it. After 10:00pm is too loud, too late to listen to an employee's dog!
The power was out all day the second day, which wasn't the fault of the hotel, as a vehicle struck a transformer.
Hotel was old, noisy, and no hallway doors were locked at night.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

I am so very sorry that you experienced troubles while you were here and truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation's despite them. We know we have to earn your business every time and appreciate the opportunity to do just that the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Almost everything you need (no clock or microwave), nice people, extra large rooms, nothing fancy. The restaurant/bar/coffee shop right on the property is a big plus. Good food, good drinks, good service.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that our property has been around quite a while, but we do our due diligence to make sure everything is safe and comfortable. I hope in the future you will allow us to try again to exceed your expectations