All reviews pool parties dog park card room warm cookies coming back next year tent camping saltwater pool clean campground bathrooms and showers fire pit shuttle ride office staff festival grounds stage coach coachella weekend the entire staff to joshua tree national park
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We stayed here in our fifth wheel camper to go to the Indian Wells Tennis tournament in March. Tennis Center is about 10 minute drive from RV park. Check in was easy. You are prompted to call when you get to the locked gate. Located near I10. Park is clean and reserved spot was large enough for our requirements. Pool was warm and clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobkatevan
Shadow Hills R, Owner at Shadow Hills RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. And we are glad you will return. See you soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Nice sites. Wonderful office staff. Excellent facilities. I would recommend getting a space away from Jefferson St as it can be noisy. Also the north side of I 10 tends to be windy but the park is not dusty. If I had the option I would have given it a 4.5.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your fair review. Happy Trails

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Shadow Hills is a well groomed Park with great staff, thanks to Sam, Missie and Dawn they made us feel like special guests. The owners Paula and Dave are also very active during party times and make a special effort to meet and greet.

Room Tip: All sites are nice reserving does not Guarantee your choose of a site.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your very nice review. See you next time.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Such a great place. My main concern was my old dog. I asked for a spot near the dog park/run. My space was perfect. Such a clean park. Quiet. Beautiful surroundings. I highly recommend it. Easy access to hook or unhook tow vehicles. Close to all amenities.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit. You and your Sweet Dog

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The bathrooms were great and the field for camping was generally flat and free of rocks. Although we only stayed one night and didn't have the chance to try out most of the amenities, the pool and clubhouse seemed to be in great shape. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for writing a nice review of our resort. We are very happy you had a nice stay.