“Great Option Near Indian Wells Tennis Center”

Shadow Hills RV Resort
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We stayed here in our fifth wheel camper to go to the Indian Wells Tennis tournament in March. Tennis Center is about 10 minute drive from RV park. Check in was easy. You are prompted to call when you get to the locked gate. Located near I10. Park is clean and reserved spot was large enough for our requirements. Pool was warm and clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobkatevan

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Nice sites. Wonderful office staff. Excellent facilities. I would recommend getting a space away from Jefferson St as it can be noisy. Also the north side of I 10 tends to be windy but the park is not dusty. If I had the option I would have given it a 4.5.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Shadow Hills is a well groomed Park with great staff, thanks to Sam, Missie and Dawn they made us feel like special guests. The owners Paula and Dave are also very active during party times and make a special effort to meet and greet.

Room Tip: All sites are nice reserving does not Guarantee your choose of a site.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Such a great place. My main concern was my old dog. I asked for a spot near the dog park/run. My space was perfect. Such a clean park. Quiet. Beautiful surroundings. I highly recommend it. Easy access to hook or unhook tow vehicles. Close to all amenities.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017

The bathrooms were great and the field for camping was generally flat and free of rocks. Although we only stayed one night and didn't have the chance to try out most of the amenities, the pool and clubhouse seemed to be in great shape. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
3,9 km away
Indian Wells RV Park
#4 of 6 in Indio
7,9 km away
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino

Been to Shadow Hills RV Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shadow Hills RV Resort

Address: 40655 Jefferson St, Indio, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92203-9608
Region: United States > California > California Desert > Greater Palm Springs > Indio
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 6 Speciality Lodging in Indio
Price Range: R512 - R526 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Shadow Hills RV Resort 2*
One of the top 300 rated RV Resorts in America with 100 concrete sites in a pristine setting with easy access to I-10 and Palm Springs area attractions. We offer full-hookup sites that accommodate even the largest RVs. We are family owned and pet friendly. Woodall's Rated 5W, Trailer Life Rated 10/10/9. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Shadow Hills RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.